Chapter 71: Enough is Enough.

"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." -Og Mandino.

It was going into the 2nd week of March now. Which meant that the year 7 of Hogwarts was coming into the Spring Stretch. The weather was now warming up. But traces of warm pushes were starting to creep up. 

Morning now was coming to the school of Hogwarts now. The Roosters were now waking everyone up.

Ethan groaned as he got out of bed. He threw his pillow at Jae to wake him up. "JAE!" He yelled. 

Jae got up. "What?" He asked.

"Get up. It's morning." Ethan ordered.

Jae groaned but got out of bed.

Charlie and Ben also got up, slowly and surely. Charlie slept on his right arm which was still asleep. "I'll be with you." Charlie said. 

Ethan started to dressed and then walked out to the Common Room. Skye was in the Bathroom brushing her teeth with the door open. "Hey, Ethan!" She greeted.

"Morning, Skye." Ethan greeted walking past her.

"Hey, Ethan? You ever wonder what it's like for the other Common Room members?" Skye asked.

Meanwhile in the Hufflepuff House. 

Penny was sound asleep as the clock turned to 7. "Hey, Good morning, Hogwarts. It's now 7 am in the Highlands of Scotland. Temperatures a bombing 18 Degrees Celsius. Beautiful day for you Thestrals. And it looks like it's going to be a perfect day to sleep in, or simply..." Tonks faked talked next to Penny's bed. "Wake up the sleeping beauty who likes to sleep in, especially when it comes to her boyfriend! GET UP, PENNY!" She shrieked firing a Screaming Yo-Yo at Penny's ear. 

Penny got up screaming. "Tonks! Do not interrupt me when I'm sleeping!" She scolded annoyed.

"Hey, just be glad I didn't use a bucket of Ice water." Tonks replied.

It woke Chiara up as well. This was typical of the girls morning. "Is it morning already?" She asked.

"Yes. Now get up." Tonks answered. 

"Tonks, I'm not a morning person." Chiara reminded.

"Get dressed. I want to get the good stuff before it's gone from the Great Hall." Tonks told them.

"Ugh." Chiara and Penny groaned.

On the Training Grounds. Rath was running around a few laps around the school. This was her typical morning routine. Wake up at 5:30. Get dressed, go outside and work out. That was how you stayed in shape. And this time, Badeea was outside as well working on a painting of the sunrise as was typical of her. And a hawk flying in the air.

"And now, for the final touch." Badeea declared. "Perfect! She exclaimed. "Thank you, Talbott!" 

The Hawk transformed back into Talbott. "No, problem." Talbott replied. That was when they noticed Rath run by them.