Chapter 83: End of the Line.

"When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." -Tecumseh.

When running from certain doom. A person's aches and pain will disappear from them entirely. All the adrenaline rushes to a person, and the only thing that person will think about is just trying to escape from that certain doom. Which is exactly what Ron and Ginny were doing running into the Forest that was near the Weasley Home. 

"Ron?" Ginny asked nervously. Her face all red from being scared.

"Keep running." Ron told her. 

"Oh, kids." Slayton called out. "Where are you going? Why don't you come out and meet me so we can discuss this like civilized people." He taunted. 

Ron and Ginny remained silent. "He's going to kill us." Ginny whispered. 

"He's not going to kill us." Ron assured. 

"Come on out and let's play!" Slayton offered. "I'm sure my little pets would like to have a few words with you." 

That was when a massive wooden branch snapped on the ground. 

"What was that?" Ginny asked. 

Ron looked around. There was a tree hole where they could hide. He shoved Ginny inside and he followed inside. 

From a small hole, Ron saw Slayton approaching. "Come on out. I just got rid of your Mother for being too difficult. And to be honest, you're not the little brats I want to get today. I've got bigger fish to fry." Slayton said out loud. There were also some Acromantulas that were crawling from over the branch. 

Ron suddenly felt like there was an apocalypse outside. "Spiders... Why did he have to bring Spiders." He thought. 

"Keep going. Find those little fish and fry them." Slayton was ordering the Acromantulas. And the Acromantulas moved through out.

Both Ron and Ginny were really hoping that Slayton and his monsters wouldn't find them. And Ginny was hearing her heart pounding so hard it felt like it was nearly pounding out of her chest. 

"I think they're gone." Ron whispered. Both he and Ginny left the tree stump where they were hiding and ran some more. 

Ginny held onto Ron's hand the whole time. Hoping that Ron knew where they were going. But the truth was, Ron had no clue on where to go. Despite the fact that this was the woods near there house. That didn't mean it wasn't full of danger.

It also didn't help the fact that there were Acromantulas of all things that Slayton had with him. Which was Ron's biggest fear. 

"Ron?" Ginny asked nervously. 

Ron was looking around himself. "Let's go this way." He suggested as they went another way. 

But Ron was soon going to regret what he said, as a hand reached out to grab Ginny. 

"There you are!" Slayton yelled out as he grabbed Ginny by her head. 

Ginny screamed out. 

"GET OFF HER!" Ron charged at Slayton and tried to attack him with his wand. But Ron didn't know any spells. Which really wasn't a good thing. He would have to try something. "Um. Ally Bother. Ally Hoop! Put this man inside a loop!" Ron yelled pointing his wand as that did absolutely nothing to Slayton. 

Slayton just looked confused. "Are you quite finished?" He asked. 

"Oh, Rubbish, George! I knew that wasn't a real spell!" Ron shouted.