Chapter 15: Nothing to see here. Just a wizard who's falling apart at the seems.

"To hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength." -Miyamoto Musashi.

"Gah!" Ethan felt the force of the bludger as it hit the dummy that he whacked into. He could definitely see why Erika Rath liked hitting bludgers to train. And not just for training. But for getting rid of possible anger. And Ethan was having a lot of rage inside of him. He nearly collapsed after that media stunt that Toad Wart pushed on him. And a part of it was, the Press may have been right. Ethan felt responsible for what had happened with the tragedy of Bath. He solved the problem with the Cursed Windows. And Trotsky did warn him that there would be consequences for succeeding. And indeed there were. 

"I'm going to check and see if Lizzie cracked that Runestone. Are you going to be okay here, Ethan?" Jacob asked. 

"I'm fine." Ethan grumbled. Even though he clearly wasn't. 

"I'll be right back." Jacob told him. "Keep an eye on Ethan." He told Ben and Tonks.

Ben and Tonks nodded. They kept an eye on Ethan as he continued to bonk bludgers at the Dummies. 

"That must've been one heck of a stress attack." Ben said.

"No kidding." Tonks replied. She hadn't seen that kind of heart attack since the 5th year O.W.Ls. That's actually the reason why Madam Pomfrey was prescribing Draughts of Peace around O.W.L season. And Penny had to step up in their Year 6 to make the Draughts of Peace and helping Snape with it for the kids. Or rather Penny was happy to hand them out and give them to Chiara. Snape complained that he wouldn't have to make as much Draughts if the students paid attention in class.  

"Have I mentioned how much I hate Toad Wart?" Ben asked. 

"The thought crossed me." Tonks answered.

They then saw Penny run towards them onto the Training Grounds. She was holding a newspaper in her hands. "Guys. "Did they really attack Ethan in the paper?" She asked.

"Paper?" Ben asked. He grabbed the newspaper out of Penny's hand. It read: "Marshal Law enacted! Ethan Bauer: Curse Breaker with a Broken Mind heads the charge against Trotsky and shows he's not capable."

"What?!" Tonks yelled in disbelief. Now she grabbed the newspaper and read. "Dolores Umbridge, who has been assigned chief enforcer of the Marshal Law had the press visit "Supposed Curse Breaker" Ethan Bauer. Showing that he has an unstable mind and cannot stand up to the pressure against Iosef Trotsky, even though he has wanted at the spotlight for so long..." Tonks crumbled up the paper. 

"Oh my god!" Ben hissed. "If I ever see that Toad War again, I swear I'll..."

His voice was interrupted by Ethan's yell and the head of a dummy banged off and bouncing right in front of Ben. "Probably, what Ethan did to that dummy right now."

"I don't think it's a good idea to show him that paper." Penny commented.

"Good call." Tonks replied.

Penny couldn't stand to look at her boyfriend in such a state. Ethan fell down on his knees and dropped the bat. 

Penny walked up to Ethan.

"It's not a good time, right now. Penny." Ethan commented.

"Ethan... I heard what happened." Penny started.

"In the Ministry? Good for you." Ethan said not even looking at Penny.

Penny sat down next to Ethan. "Ethan? Are you okay?" She asked.