Chapter 17: The True Plan.

Author's Note: I want to dedicate this chapter is dedicated to my First Cousin, once removed: Teddy Chatt who's first Birthday is at the end of May. His mother is my Harry Potter Fan and Cousin, Kiah Chatt who was my first follower. Happy Early Birthday!

"The English language has 112 words for deception, according to one count, each with a different shade of meaning: collusion, fakery, malingering, self-deception, confabulation, prevarication, exaggeration, denial." -Robin Marantz Henig.

The MACUSA Headquarters in New York City were all buzzing. The stature had been labeled Red Alert ever since Ryder sent the news about the Wampus being in Great Britain. And it didn't take a genius for Sanders to figure out that Trotsky was in America. He recognized the danger and started dispatching his Aurors.

"This is our first priority. Iosef Trotsky has come to America. That was his fatal mistake." Sanders instructed several of the Aurors. Normally he would've assigned someone else to handle the briefings. But Sanders thought it was easier if he take charge himself. "We're going to find this son of a bitch and we're going to make him regret setting foot on U.S. Soil. Is that understood?"

The Aurors nodded their heads. That was when another alert came onto Sanders. "Now what's going on?"

 An Auror rushed in. "Mr. President. We have reports of simultaneous attacks all through the country. From Boston all the way down to Miami. And as far west as San Francisco." He reported. 

"Trotsky?" Sanders asked.

"I don't think so, sir. It looks like a large crime syndicate. Wizard Mobsters have taken to the streets." The Auror answered.

There hadn't been a massive crimes attack like this since the Vietnam War. And the Mobsters could barely organize themselves, let alone pull off something like this. It had to be Trotsky, he probably had a hand in this.

"Alert all the Aurors in the area. Send them onto the streets. They are to protect the people from the Dark Wizards. And alert President Bush as well. Tell him we're going to need the assistance of the National Guard. Failure is not an option." Sanders ordered.

"Yes sir." The Auror replied and left the room.

Sanders then proceeded to alert the Regulation of Magical Creatures Department as he got on his wand to use Contactu. "Yeah... Daniels? Get the Thunderbirds ready. Got a chance they're working overtime with the Obliviate Charm tonight." 

Trotsky was sitting on a chair overlooking the Great Smokey Mountains in North Carolina. "Hard to admit it, but there is some beauty to find in America. Without Capitalism." He thought. 

That was when Slayton and Diablo approached him. "Hey, Boss. The Boys are causing some chaos like you wanted. But we've got Aurors now moving through the city." Slayton reported.

"Good." Trotsky smiled.

"And how is that good?" Slayton asked with all the confusion in the world.

"Because it means the Aurors are busy with your Gangsters. And with them all fighting. Well... I can conduct my affairs in peace." Trotsky answered.

"And what affairs are those?" Slayton asked.

Trotsky turned to Diablo. "Have they arrived?" He asked.

"Found whole heard of them, boss." Diablo answered.

"Who?" Slayton asked. Was there some plan he wasn't aware of?

"Some accidental creations who I think will serve us quite well." Trotsky answered. "During Westward expansion as Muggle, or No-Maj as you seem to call them, they were forced from their home of Massachusetts and forced to live in the Frontier. They have more reason to hate the humans than you do." He explained.