Chapter 69: Attitude reflects Leadership.

"Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands." -Clint Eastwood.

Author's Note: That's it for this year folks. Last Chapter of the year 2021. Before we get into this chapter. I just want to thank everyone who's been reading and enjoying this Book. It's been almost a full year that I began formulating the concepts for Judgement Day. And we've only just begun. Now we stand at over 12 Thousand Reads on this Story. Thank you again. I hope you are enjoying this story. Now let's jump in.

Ethan had returned to Hogsmeade the next day to tell Jacob and Lizzie what had happened. 

"So that's it. The Circle of Khanna is now starting to get broken." Ethan was telling them. 

"Well... it was a good run while it lasted." Jacob joked. Which earned him a bonk on the head from Lizzie. "Okay, sorry." He then turned back to Ethan. "Seriously Ethan. It doesn't at all shock me that this would happen." 

"It doesn't?" Lizzie asked. 

"It doesn't?" Ethan asked. 

"That's what happens to all organizations. Eventually they disband because of philosophical differences on how to get the job done." Jacob answered. "That or it's some B.S reason or a rumor goes around or... well you get the idea." 

"Yeah, I got it." Ethan replied. 

"And I'm not making the situation better, am I?" Jacob asked. 

Ethan shook his head.

"Sorry, E." Jacob told him putting an arm around Ethan. 

"What am I going to do? The war against R is still happening and the Circle is Broken." Ethan asked. "Stupid Victor and his Vampire Fangs." 

"Yeah... that is a big factor to take into consideration." Lizzie replied. "Vampires..." She grunted clearly not liking the species. "Hold the phone. You said that his eyes glow, right?" She asked.

"Yeah... that's something that Vampires do." Ethan answered. 

"Good. If I were Professor I'd give 10 points to Gryffindor." Lizzie commented. 

"At this point, I don't think that House Points aren't even going to matter given with what's been happening." Ethan replied. 

"Don't go beating yourself up about it." Lizzie told him. "It was just a joke. So his eyes were glowing red." 

"And it means that he can hypnotize anyone he chooses." Ethan added. 

"Not... entirely." Jacob interrupted. 

"Not entirely?" Lizzie asked. 

Jacob then looked at his metal hand and then back at some of Lizzie's cabinets. 

"Jacob?" Lizzie asked. 

"Lizzie, you still got those old Vampire notes from Defense Against the Dark Arts class?" Jacob asked. 

"It's in the closet, top shelf on the left." Lizzie answered. "I always meant to get rid of those files." 

"Why?" Ethan asked. 

"Sentimental reasons." Lizzie answered.

Jacob grabbed the old files. "Ah, here we are." He said as he opened one and saw a note.  It said. "To remind me of a time when things made sense."