Chapter 64: Secrets of the Labyrinth.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." -Sun Tzu.

"They're onto us!" Jacob yelled.  

"Then I suggest we get out of here!" Rakepick suggested running away.

"For once, I agree with Rakepick." Penny replied as she ran next to Ethan.

"Penny, are we going to ask why you chose to follow us?" Ethan asked.

"I didn't trust Rakepick and I didn't want anything bad to happen to you, Ethan." Penny answered. 

"Guilty as charged." Rakepick commented.

"By the way, it seems like Larisa knew you really well." Ethan noted to Rakepick.

"Alright I admit it. Mistress Larisa and I were close. Really close." Rakepick admitted. 

"How close were you-" Penny started to ask.

"Haywood! There are her servants that are coming for us right now. And do you want me to go into every single meticulous detail about my social life?" Rakepick interrupted.

"Fine. But we are not done with this conversation." Penny decided. 

They sprinted out to the Vineyards with Larisa's guards on their tail.

"Hide." Ethan insisted taking Kassandra with him and hiding in the vines. That was when he noticed the rest of the group. He noticed Charlie and Tonks go up to him.

"E. You okay?" Charlie asked.

"Barely." Ethan answered. He looked at the Larisa's guard that were coming to the yard. But Chiara and Jae ambushed a couple of them.

"Chiara. Jae." Ethan said.

"That's why I only date one silver hair girl." Jae commented.

"Where are the others?" Ethan asked.

"Rath's setting up an ambush for the guards on your tail." Chiara answered. She then looked at Ethan "We heard what happened up there. That was impressive that you stayed so strong for so long." She praised.

Ethan wasn't in the mood for praise though. He had much too bigger things to worry about.

"Corey? Is your side ready?!" Tonks called out.

"What side and what are you talking about?" Ethan asked.

"It's all a part of the plan." Tonks answered.

"If Corey screws this up then..." Ethan started.

That was when Corey stood up. "It's all an elementary process. Dr. Watson." She announced. "Let's go! Let's go!"

"Still not Dr. Watson." Ethan pointed out as they all ran away.

Meanwhile. Jacob, Rakepick and Talbott had linked back up with Lizzie who was planting something on the ground. "Lizzie. What are you doing?" Jacob asked.