TWENTY THREE

"I love you," he confessed. I froze on my spot at his words. "I understand, I wanted to confess otherwise it will drive me crazy," he added.

My mind starts debating. I have this small feeling for him, his presence is different. Everytime he is present around me, it's just different.

I curl my lips before replying, "Me too."

"What?" He exclaimed in disbelief and hapiness as well. He moved closer as I could feel his breath.

Then we kissed.

The kiss was soft. His hands creep around my waist during the kiss. It lasted for a few seconds until we pull away from each other. My cheeks flushed in realization, he stole my first kiss.

Jisung release his arms, staring into my eyes. We didn't speak a word at all, but remain staring into each other.

-

TIMESKIP

Jisung was deep in his thoughts on what happened earlier in my place. Until, Chenle poked his arm. "What were you thinking about?"

"Perhaps about his new girl," Jeno teased. Renjun glanced at Jisung then question Jaemin next to him, "Who?"

"It's Y/n duh. He confessed earlier," Jaemin responded.

"No wonder you were very quiet and Y/n was acting oddly," Renjun slightly nodded his head then took a glance of me.

"Please enter the practice room for the announcement," the staff requested and beckoned them away. I sit in the peaceful waiting room, probably waiting for them until they're done. There's nothing fun in the apartment, staring on my phone too long is boring.

Watching them walking further away along with their staff, I let out a slight smile. They are such successful idols now, I'm proud of them.

"Hi!" Joy came out of nowhere. "Hello," I smiled as she take a seat next to me. "What brings you here?" I wondered.

"I came by because you're alone. Plus I'm in a twenty minutes break," she briefly explained. "How about the others?"

"They're still in the practice room," she responded. I nodded as a response then we remained quiet.

The atmosphere was a little awkward until Irene entered. "Hello Y/n!" She paused when she saw Joy next to me. "There you are," she eyed Joy.

"I thought of keeping her company because she was alone," Joy let out an awkward smile.