THIRTEEN

Lay opened the door, revealing some members glancing at us while some are busy with their phone.

"Luhan??" My mouth agaped as everyone around are staring at me in confusement. "Y/n!!!!" He ran towards me and pull me into a hug. "I haven't met you for years!" He exclaimed then release the hug.

"Wow, you have so many friends Y/n," Renjun remarked.

"How did you met Luhan?" Asked Lay curiously.

"Long story," I chuckled which made Lay pouted. "We met sometimes in the weekends back in China but then I told her that I'm moving away," Luhan explained. "But he didn't mentioned," I added.

"Come inside," Luhan signalled everyone to follow him inside. There are other ten people in the room. Luhan swing his hands slightly, signalling them to introduce themselves.

"Hello. I'm Kris, the leader of EXO-M."

"I'm Baekhyun."

"I'm D.O."

"I'm Tao."

"I'm Kai."

"I'm Xiumin."

"I'm Chen."

"I'm Chanyeol."

"I'm Sehun."

"And I'm Suho, the leader of EXO-K."

"Hello, I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you all!"

"Are you Renjun's sister?" Sehun glanced at Renjun.

"Yep," I responded as I nodded my head.

"You two look alike," he remarked.

Then the talk goes on. It lasted for less than an hour until there is a knock on the door.

*Knock knock*
The door opened, revealing manager-nim. "I was looking for you all, rehearsal for tomorrow, now," she demanded the seven boys.

"Bye Y/n~" Renjun hugged me then stand up on his feet. I waved at them goodbye.

"So are you going to stay here?" Jaemin assured. I nodded with a smile in response. "I will let you know if we're done," Renjun added.

I smiled and glanced at each of them, until my eyes reached to Jisung. His gaze seems upset, did I do something wrong to him? He immedieately exit the room along with the other six boys then the manager closed the door.

-

It has been a few minutes since they left. Lay, Luhan and I chatted a lot of things while some of their members listened attentively and some are playing around the room.

They asked about my past, about how I got here, and Renjun as well. I gladly explain them most of the facts.

"Why would your parents do that?"

"I remember seeing your parents during the exhibition in school, they seemed fine with you," Lay remarked.

"For public imaging," I scoffed.

"Anyways, how did you and Luhan became friends?" I questioned both of them.

"I met him when we were trainees," Lay stated then I nodded in response.