NINE

"Good morning Y/n!" Renjun jumped and hugged me. "You're choking me to death," I jokingly said.

"You did this since you were eight," I mumbled as he hugged me tightly. I push myself to sit upright as Renjun release the hug. "Renjun is acting more childish than Y/n, LOL," Chenle remarked as he entered the room.

I approach the bathroom then held the door handle. As I was about to push it, the door opened from the inside causing me to flinch and stumble. Luckily, someone caught me into his arms.

The one and only — Park Jisung.

I glanced at him for awhile then stood upright. "Sorry," I apolagized.

"No problem," Jisung rub his nape awkwardly.

"Boom! I'm back guyssss~" Haechan opened the front door.

"I thought you're still sleeping," I scoffed.

"Of course not!" Haechan huffed.

"Anyways, we're going back to Korea tomorrow," Renjun announced.

"Yay!" Everyone cheered except for me. Rnejun laid his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll help everything for you." I smiled as a respond to him.

-

*tick tick tick*
The room is very quiet that I could hear the clock ticking. Renjun was sleeping on the couch peacefully, so I tuck him into his blanket. The couch is surprisingly large, it has some space for me to sit on it.

The clock shows ten p.m at the moment, everyone in the room are in silence. I bet in the other room, they are chatting all day long and perhaps being chaotic.

I slump back on the couch as I caress Renjun's head. As my eyes are getting heavier, I slowly fall asleep.

JISUNG POV

As I head towards the front room to pack up for tomorrow, Y/n and Renjun are sound asleep on the couch. I smiled as I gazed at them, sibling goals.

Renjun is lucky to have her and she is lucky to have Renjun.

-

Y/N POV

A new morning has began. I arrived at the university, Renjun has taken care most of the inquiries to sign out fromthe university. It is my last day here, I hope I'll enjoy it.

"Y/n!!!!" Hyein rush towards me. This time, only Renjun is with me. "Don't tell her that you're moving today," he whispered and I nodded in response.

"Hi!" I approached her, leaving Renjun behind. I glanced at him as he waved goodbye to me.