FOUR

JISUNG POV

She turn her head away, perhaps she is embarrased. I glare at Haechan who was smirking.

"Hyung, stop," I whispered to Haechan.

"Fine," Haechan pouted. I glanced at her again, her cheeks are slightly pink. Is she blushing? Haechan must've embarass her.

-

Y/N POV

"Y/n-nie, are you going to school tomorrow?" Haechan questioned.

"Yep," I slightly nodded my head.

"Our staff and manager are in the other room, and so as Haechan, Mark, Jaemin and Jeno. So can you stay with us?" Renjun pleaded.

"Sure, I will sleep on the couch if you won't mind," I smiled.

"No, I will sleep on the couch, you go ahead sleep with Renjun on the bed. Chenle will sleep on the other small extra bed," Jisung insisted.

"No, I will sleep at the couch," I declined.

"Oh, it seems a couple are fighting," Jaemin teased.

"SHUT UP!" Jisung and I said in unison. Renjun covered his mouth to hold his laughter then I hit his arm playfully.

"I'm outta here, it's getting late, bye," Jeno walked outside with Haechan.

"Wait for me~" Jaemin followed them as well as Mark.

"So...?" Renjun looked at me then at Jisung. Chenle went out of the bathroom and asked, "What happened?"

"Nothing," Jisung shook his head. Chenle shrugged it off and walk away. My phone pinged inside my pocket. I pull it out and unlock the screen.

"How's your day?"

"I'm fine, in fact, it's great! How about you?"

"I'm good. I'm so glad to see you met your brother again."

"Thanks."

"Okay, have a nice sleep!"

Their manager texted me. She seems very kind, I'm glad that they have a loving manager.

I place my phone on a table then curl myself on the couch. Slowly feeling drowsy, I fell asleep on the couch.

"I'm going out with Chenle for awhile to take Y/n's belongings for tomorrow. Take care of her!" Renjun exit the room along with Chenle then shut the door.

Jisung sighed then approach the couch, I was sleeping quietly. He carried me up bridal-style and place me on the bed gently. Due to the sudden move, I shot my eyes open and saw Jisung right infront of my face. I flinch a little and noticed that I wasn't on the couch anymore.

We stared at each other awkwardly then he broke it, "You can continue your beauty sleep, goodnight."

He left the room, avoiding any eye contact. My drowsiness disappeared, I stood up and head towards the bathroom.

As I feel bad for Jisung, I'm afraid he'll sleep on the couch. He has a lot of schedules and sleeping on the couch might cause him a back or headache.

Jisung spotted me walking towards the bathroom, "Why didn't you sleep?"

"I feel bad. I'm sleeping at the couch."

"No, I will sleep on the couch," Jisung insisted and the doorbell suddenly rang. Jisung rush to open the door, revealing Renjun and Chenle with one of my luggage.

"Oh, thanks."

"You guys are still fighting about that?" Renjun raised an eyebrow.

"Why not you both sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch and hyung will sleep on the small extra bed," Chenle adviced.

"Great idea," Renjun remarked then I cleared my throat. I glared at Renjun, signalling something.

"Rather than you guys are Fighting, why not both of you sleep on the bed then?"
Chenle chuckled.

"Fine," Jisung rolled his eyes then Chenle smirked at me causing me to hit his back playfully.

"I hate you," I huffed playfully.

"Yah! You're younger that me," Chenle complained.