FOURTY

"You can leave the company but please stay by my side," he pull me into a short hug. "The initial reason I'm here is for Renjun, otherwise I'll stay in Australia," I pull out from his hug gently.

"Everything is better there," I added.

"Plus, I'm the one who put you into trouble."

"No you didn't. I'm the one who confessed first and made all of this happen, I-I'm sorry," Jisung stuttered his last words. "I'm sorry as well," my eyes shift from his to the floor.

-

Jisung and I waited for Renjun's break infront of his room. We remained silent for the whole time, still in guilt and sadness.

Then the door creak open. "Y/n?" Renjun tilted his head as his eyes landed on me. "What happened?" His eyes scanned my torso. Jisung moved closer and nudge my elbow.

"It's complicated. The point is that I might get kicked out, someone accused me and manager-nim believed her," I briefly explained as his mouth hanged open. "I'll confront them," he clench his fist then start stomping forward, but I hold his shoulder to stop him.

"Don't. Even if I continue as a trainee, I'll still be recognized as Jisung's girlfriend and I'll get so much hate before I could even debut." Before Renjun could continue his disagreement, more of his members came out from the room.

"Hello Renjun's sister," Doyoung greeted. "Hello!" I put a smile at him.

"Are you okay?" His eyes viewed my bruised arm. "Don't worry, its just a little bruise," I assured him.

"Okay, take care!" He waved goodbye and join the others.

"So what are you going to do now?" Renjun proceed to his question. "I'm waiting for any further reply from manager-nim," I responded.

"Jisung-ah, take care of her okay? I'm really sorry that I've been busy," Renjun tapped my shoulder as he talked to Jisung. "Of course hyung," he replied.

"Don't worry about me. I promise everything will be fine although I've caused a lot of problems, please don't get it into your head and get enough rest."

"None of them are fault, and I believe you can finish this problem," he cooed.

"Yeah, thanks gege."

"Awh~ sister and brother goals," Mark remarked as he move towards Renjun. "Go ahead and have your break, I'll go now," I move closer to Jisung as I wave him goodbye.

"Take care!" Renjun exclaimed as we seperate further.