♥︎ LAST CHAPTER ♥︎

I apolagize for taking so long. I was very busy in the weekdays due to school.

Happy reading!

~~~~

The manager stared at me blankly and monotonously said, "I'm sorry, we have decided that you are not longer a trainee of us anymore."

"Okay," I simply responded, not giving any sign of sadness from me. "Please follow me to my office, there will be some papers you have to take care of," manager-nim beckoned me to her office.

I followed her through the hallways. She opened the door and insisted me to enter after she did. She pull out a chair before heading towards her own seat. I bowed pleasingly before seating myself on the chair. She pull out some papers along a pen, sliding them forward towards me on the table. I read from the top to the bottom and signed, each of them.

Subsequently, the manager nodded and stood up from her seat. I did as well and bowed at her, "Thank you." I don't know why I said that but I leave the room afterwards. I expected that all of this will happen, and it did. I am not upset, leaving the company is a great choice anyway.

I arrived infront of the dorm and burst the door open. No one is inside, the lights are off. I switch them on before proceeding on packing my belongings. I stuff all my clothes inside the bag, then search for my toothbrush and more items in the bathroom. However, they aren't anywhere to be found.

My eyes starts inspecting the bathroom as I start wandering around, but still nothing. Thus, I walk outside and my eyes landed on the trashcan. My toothbrush and some bottles of shampoo are lying there. I proceed to my bag, not caring about the thrown items anymore. I close and zip the bag stuffed by clothes and move to the other bag.

An unexpected sight caught my eye as soon as I unzip the bag. A bottle of shower gel spilled inside the bag, the cap is wide open. Someone must've done is purposely and all I can think is Jia.

I let out a sigh before closing the cap, and wipping the gel away from the bag. After it seems clean enough, I place some of my belongings left including the remaining shower gel bottle.

After placing all my belongings and zipping the bags, I carry them away and was about to reach the door. But the door opened first, revealing Suhyee. "You're leaving?" She plastered a shock expression on her face. I stare at her blankly.

"I can't act like this anymore," she groaned then pull out some papers from the drawers. She throw them towards my direction, flying around until they landed on the floor.

Yui was right all along. I glanced at the papers, all of them are pictures of Jisung and I at that night and spreaded through the media.

"It's you," I chuckled at her glare. "I'm going to leave anyway, so I wouldn't have to see your filthy acting anymore," I clutch onto my bags then head outside from the dorm, leaving her there.

I sighed heavily as I walk further away from the dorm, without looking back. Suddenly, some footsteps approached from behind which made me stop my pace. She was running. Running towards me with her clenched fist, probably going to throw it towards my face. So instead of running away, I stare at her blankly and waited. Until she raise her fist and an inch away from me, I abruptly take a step away to the side. Causing her to stumble, but she didn't fall.

Without any words, I proceed on walking away from her. But still aware on her future actions.

Her footsteps are still following me, until I saw Jisung afar. "Y/n?" He remained on his spot and glanced on the bags I am holding. I wanted to yell at him for coming out abruptly, while someone is following behind me. But it might worsen the situation, so I didn't respond to him and tried avoiding him.