THIRTY THREE

I frowned as I glanced at her. "You're learning english?" She nodded in response then turn her head to me. "Please get some sleep. It's getting late."

-

*Beep Beep*
I shot my eyes open then sit upright on the bed. "Who put on an alarm here?" I pointed at the phone next to the bed. "Ah it was me, sorry," Yui grab her phone then turn it off.

"Thank you! I thought I was going to oversleep," Suhyee tapped Yui's shoulder before heading towards the bathroom. "No problem!" Yui happily responded as she watch Suhyee heading towards the bathroom.

"Do you want me to turn it on for tomorrow?" Yui asked everyone. "If its not a problem for you then sure!" I replied delightfully.

Then my phone interrupted. It starts ringing, signalling an incoming call. Thus, I rush to grab it then answer the call.

"Y/n! Someone knew about it! It is spread throughout the media and news! I just got called by the manager and Renjun hyung is extremely worried."

I muttered some curses to myself and Jisung could hear it through the phone. He is breathing heavily in panic. Everyone got my attention and Yui ask, "What's going on?"

"Nothing! Just some sibling fights in the house," I lied then plastered a fake smile. "Okay, I hope they would get along again," she remarked. I simply nodded then talk back to the phone,

"So sorry for the interruption, So what am I supossed to do?"

"I have no idea! Jaemin is with me right now but Haechan is away with some gamily business. The other members are still busy with their project."

"I guess they're going to call me later-"

Coincidently, a knock on the door interrupted us. Everyone darted their heads to the door.

"I-I have to go."

Then I hung up the call. The staff announce, "Everyone, please head to the cafeteria and Y/n, come with me." She turn to me with a serious look. "Okay," I gulped nervously then follow her outside. She lead me to a room where it says 'manager office'. She knocked on the door before opening it, revealing Jisung sitting infront of the manager.

The staff signal me to go inside and have a seat next to Jisung. I nodded slightly then seat myself next to him. I won't dare to even spare a glance at him, my hands are trembling.

"Is it true that you two are in a special relationship?" The manager questioned. "Yes, manager-nim," Jisung hesitantly said.

"In this company, it is stated that dating under the age of twenty one is not allowed. Didn't you two know about it?" The manager stared at both of us with her stern eyes. We both nodded as we lower our heads.

"Do not repeat it ever again. Breaking the company's rules can result of getting kicked or fired. You two have to accept the consequences this time although you are not getting kicked out," the manager warned.

"I'm sorry, manager-nim," I stood up and bowed at her.

-

I returned back to the cafeteria with lots of eyes on me. I tried ignoring them all and head towards the girl's table. I seat myself next to Yui since that is the only empty spot.

"Are you the one who is dating Jisung?" Yui asked, ensuring herself. "Y-Yeah," I stuttered as I felt a lot of attention on me. "I know it is not illegal or something bad but how-" She remained speechless.

Jia suddenly made an approach and planted her palm on my face harshly. "How dare you," she glared at me. "Unnie, don't," Suhyee pull her arm away and pull me into a hug.

"Don't worry unnie, dating isn't supposed to be illegal," she cooed. "But this is against the rules," I release the hug then added, "I deserve this."

"Get off me, I don't want to see your filthy face anymore," Jia pointed at my face then stomp away. Meanwhile, I head outside, lowering my head in shame and guilt.

"Y/n, I-" Jisung was cut off when I walk pass him, ignoring his presence.

For not long, Luhan approach me. "Hey, Kris released a lawsuit awhile ago and I decided to do the same." I simply nodded at him, maintaining my head towards the ground.

"Is there something wrong?" Luhan pat my shoulder, with his concerning look. "Everyone knows about it," I sighed.

"How?" His eyes widen. "You'll know it soon. Everyone are upset and I never feel so ashamed in my life. I still love him truly but everyone would just punch me in the face if they saw me with him."

"Kai hyung ever dated a girl who is an idol, eventually he got exposed to the media. The company confirmed then both received some threats from fans. As far as I see, the girl got more threats," he sighed then look at me with pitiful eyes.

"Therefore, I know you'll get through this," he gave me a fist to encourage me. I plastered a smile at him.

"How about your lawsuit? When are you going to leave?" I changed the subject. "We'll see tomorrow," he responded.

"Okay," I pouted sadly. "Don't worry too much, we can call each other and maybe meet up at Beijing!" He cheered up.

"Everyone! Please enter your classes!" The staff shouted from the cafeteria.

"I have to go now, bye Luhan!" I bid him goodbye then run towarss the cafeteria.

"Hi unnie! I'm coming with you," Suhyee approached. "How about your studies? Don't you have school for today?" I tilted my head as I question her.

"I do, but I excused myself for having heavy schedules here," she chuckled.

"Why would you do that?"

"To accompany you."

"Why are you acting very kind to me?" I wondered. "Everyone in the world deserves to be treated like this, despite on what you did although it's not illegal," she showed a wide smile.

"Thank you," I flashed her a sincere smile before glancing around the place. Some trainees are staring at me, making me slightly uncomfortable.