TWELVE

"Where are the others?" Jaemin asked them. "Probably roaming around the building or in the streets," Ten chuckled.

"Okay, it is nice having some time with you all. We have to go, bye!" Mark added then signalled us to exit the room.

"Now let's move there," Mark proceed to another room along the hallway. "This is Red velvet's practicing room." He knocked on the door a few times then waited.

As soon as the door opened, revealing a girl. "Hello, this is Y/n," Mark introduced me to her.

"Hello Y/n, I'm Wendy," she gave me a bright smile. "We were just having a break from our rehearsal. You can come inside," she psuhed the door wider, letting us to come inside.

"Is she your sister?" Someone stood next to Wendy and look at Renjun. "Yep," he responded.

"Oh hello, I'm Seulgi," she gave me a smile and waved her hands at me. "I'm Y/n, nice to meet you."

"She is Irene, our leader and the eldest. While that one over there is Joy, beside Joy is Yeri, the youngest," Wendy pointed at each of them as they gave a welcoming smile.

"Hello everyone," I waved my hands at them.

"We better get going, sorry to disturb you," Haechan interrupted.

"No problem, have a nice day!" Irene smiled then waved goodbye. We walk out from the room and reach through the hallway.

I was strolling through the hallway along with them. Unexpectedly, everyone stopped their pace causing me to collide onto Chenle's back. He srumbled but managed to keep his balance by holding against the wall. Meanwhile, I fell onto the solid ground. Chenle immediately turn around and lend me a hand. I take his hand and glanced at the person infront of them as I stood up.

"Y/n?!"
A familiar voice called my name. I scan him from head to toe, trying to remember who he is.

"You know her?" Renjun glanced at me then stare at him.

"Yes! She was my-" I rush towards him and cover his mouth with my hand. "Don't," I warned him then I release my hand away from his face.

"You remembered me," He smiled.

Zhang Yixing is his name, also can be called as Lay. He was my friend in middle school and had some feelings towards me. Sadly, I rejected him then we ended up being friends. I never bother about his confession.

"So how do you know Lay hyung?" Renjun questioned enthusiastically. "He was popular in school and was my friend," I answered.

"I didn't remembered. He was not in elementary school when I left," Renjun shrugged. "Because I was new," Lay added.

"Oh I see, I didn't know that you could be friends with popular guys in school," Renjun chuckled. "Don't underestimate me," I glared at him.

"Anyways, I was about to head back to the practice room from my manager who called me earlier," Lay rejoined.

"Isn't your practice room upstairs?" Jeno questioned. "Yep, along with the other members too," Lay replied

"Can we come?" Haechan pleaded. "Sure," Lay smiled then we follow him upstairs.