TWENTY FIVE

Haechan cleared his throat. "What are we gonna do now?" I shrugged as a response.

Jaemin exit from one of the room then approach us. "Y/n, I have something to tell you and it's from the manager."

"What is it?" I tilted my head enthusiastically. "She wants you to be a part of us. What I mean is she wants you to audition and become a trainee here," he explained. My jaw dropped and I look at him in disbelief.

"M-Me?" I pointed myself to ensure. "Yes," he nodded slightly. "Eventually, you're going to do it today," he added as a staff approached us with some papers.

"Would you like to go on a audition?" The staff asked me with a smile. Despite of being nervous and thinking throughly, I responded, "I would love to."

"Excellent! Please come here with the paper tomorrow," she handed me a paper.

Name :
Date of birth :
Category :
Nationality :
Gender :

Email :
Phone number :
SNS :

I pucker my lips as soon as I read the paper. Am I sure about this?

"I hope you succeed Y/n!" Haechan formed a fist to encourage.

I am sure, I can do it.

"Thank you! Why did they asked me to join anyway?" I wondered. "As a sister of our talented Renjun, perhaps you might have some talent in you as well," Jaemin answered.

"I hope you can debut like us," Jisung place his hand on my shoulder and observe the paper I'm holding. "Is it your dream to be an idol?" He asked with his eyes on me.

"Nope, I wanted to be a fashion designer. But if I have a chance, why not?" I glanced at him then keep my eye on the paper again.

It is very nice of them to motivate and encourage me, perhaps this is my fate?

-

A new day has begin. Excitement and nervousness filled me simultaneously. I push the door open and enter the huge building. "Hello," Jisung approached. "Hi Jisung," I greeted him back.

"Does anyone happen to know that we're," I raised an eyebrow to signal him 'that'. "I don't think so. Only the eight of us know about it, just don't hang out together too often. Someone might caught us," he responded with a warning tone.

"I wouldn't want to be seen by public too much anyway. As long as we can still meet each other privately or in this place it will fine."

"And not interacting too often infront of your sunbae," I added.

Nevertheless, I enter the room where it has a paper sticking on the door and says 'audition room'. I grip onto my paper tightly. The staff and judges gave a welcoming smile which made me less tense.

You can do it.