TWO

RENJUN POV

I stared on my phone for hours. However, I didn't find anything interesting or helpful. I took a glance on the clock, it's almost twelve a.m! I sighed in frustration then open the messenger app.

"Renjun, your sister didn't reply anything. But, I found her location."

Manager-nim found her location? Perhaps he tracked her with a GPS phone number tracker application or whatever it is called. I approach Jisung who is nearby, sound asleep.

I lightly tap his arm multiple times. "What happened Hyung?" Jisung questioned me with his sleepy voice as he rub his sleepy eyes. "She isn't in Sydney anymore, she is in Jakarta," I said.

"Is she managing to run away from you?" Jisung widen his eyes and asked. "Possibly," I replied.

"Tell the manager about this."

"She is the one who told me about this."

"And who gave manager-nim her phone number?" I asked Jisung. "Haechan did," Jisung answered. "Why?!" I whisper-shouted.

"Why can't we tell manager-nim her phone number?"

"She might tell it to the CEO or someone that I am stalking her," I worried.

"Hyung, you're not stalking her." Jisung held my shoulder. "And manager-nim is helping you," he added.

"But she must have texted her that I am searching for her, now she moved again," I groaned in frustration.

-

"Haechan!" I shouted across the dorm furiously. Haechan who was opening the curtains for sunlight, immediately turn his head around and look at me calmly. "Yes hyung?" 

"Why did you told manager-nim her phone number?" I crossed my arms.  "Manager-nim asked for it." Haechan replied.

"Stay calm Hyung, I know you're gonna smack my butt," he laughed.

-

Y/N POV

I groaned as many thoughts came across my mind. Why does he even need to find me? I could live independantly, and do whatever I want.

I just literally entered university. Luckily I just started so I might have a chance to continue here instead. I grab my phone from the table and unlock the screen, scrolling down through the internet for any universities that has many foreigners as students.

-

After an eternity on scrolling through the internet, I filled a form to enter one of the universities that I think it suits me more. And to proceed, I have to attend a test tomorrow in order to enter the university. Nice, I hope I'm smart enough.

I head towards my bag and rummage for any snacks that I brought earlier. I grab a pack of cookies and walk back to the previous room. Without procastinating, I grab some books I brought and unlock my phone's screen then start studying for tomorrow's test. 

-

RENJUN POV

"Hyung, there is the airplane," The members, staff, manager-nim and I walked inside the airport, checked in and board to the airplane immediately. We were a little late due to some heavy traffic on the way. 

We immediatly seat ourselves on the seats that we've booked. I squeeze through the chairs and lay my butt on the seat near the window. Mark sit beside me while the other members and staffs sit the rows infront.

"Good night," Mark pat my shoulder then he snoozed.

-

Seven hours has passed and it feels like an eternity. Finally arriving in our destination at twelve o'clock midnight in the local time. It is two o'clock in Korea by now.

It is getting late when we arrived at our hotel. Manager-nim planned everything well so we didn't get caught at all.

-

Y/N POV

"Thank you," I paid the taxi driver then walked into the university building.

Out of my expectation, a girl — which I suppose she is a student, approached me and kindly greet, "Hello, are you new here?"

"Oh, I am," I took a second to look around to make sure she was talking to me and replied.

"I'm Kim hyein. Nice to meet you," she introduced. "I'm Huang Y/n," I introduced myself in return.

"Oh, you're Chinese," she slightly tilted her head then I nodded. "You're new too?" I questioned. "Yep," she replied with a smile then signal me to come with her inside.

"I saw the list of students here, you should be in the class beside the arts room," she pointed then look at me. "You're there too! Let's go together." Then we walked together to the classroom.

The invigilator is waiting inside already as well as some students. They all seem very welcoming to new people. 

After awhile, the bell rang and the invigilator distributed the exam papers to the students.

-

*Kringggggg*

The bell rang as students exit their classes. The test has ended and I'm pretty sure that I'll pass. Most of the students walk to the cafeteria to have their lunch break. Hyein and I approached the cafeteria as well for a meal.

"The cafeteria is there," She pointed another building beside the school.

"How do you know everything? And why didn't we get there by using another way inside?" I questioned her.

"Firstly, I had a tour in here before. And secondly, it takes a very long way and it will be very crowded," she kindly explained and emphasized the word 'long'. There must be a lot of students in here having their tests.

We arrived at the crowded cafeteria. "I will go get the food," I head towards the counter and saw three weird looking guys, covering their faces with masks and caps. I frowned and turn myself around, not hesitating to leave the place. When I took another step, someone grabbed my hand. Making me turn around and stare at the person with the 'what do you want' look.