THIRTY NINE

I stomp outside in frustration. Through the hallways, I lower my head and didn't care on my surroundings. "Y/n," someone stood infront of me, causing me to stop my pace. I shift my head to her, "What do you want?"

"You have to trust me," Yui gulped as her eyes trailed Suhyee. "Hello Y/n!" Suhyee showed a grin on her face. Yui and I glanced at each other for awhile, she is warning me through her gaze. "Hello," I gave her a fake smile then excused, "I have to use the restroom, see ya!"

I glanced at Yui once more time before rushing towards the restroom.

I hurried to the mirror, staring at my reflection. Faint yellow bruises covered my cheek and some purplish bruises are on my arm.

It is difficult here, to survive in a trainee life and being in a relationship with an idol.

Before heading outside, I sighed heavily and attempt to cover the bruises with my hair. Unfortunately, my sleeve can only reach to my elbow.

I lower my head as I walk outside, observing my surroundings. My eyes stopped on a pair of familiar feet, standing not far from me. I lift my head slowly, Jisung scanning me from head to toe and our eyes met. Worry, hurt and regret filled his gaze.

He move closer to me. "Jisung-"

"What happened to you?" His voice decreased at the end, reaching his hand to brush my hair away. He scanned my cheek then lay his fingers on it.

"Don't worry about me," I hold his arm, releasing his touch from my cheek. "Who did this to you?" He cooed.

I remained quiet, not wanting him to get in trouble as well. "Who is it?" He cooed again, patiently.

"It's not a big deal. Anyways, I'm going to get kicked," I bitterly smiled at him. "Why?" He cross his arms, waiting for an explanation.

"Someone accused me for beating her up which is actually the other way around," I spoke up. "What? Did the manager believed you?" His tone risen as he clench his fist.

"No, she has more evidence than I do," I emphasized the evidence then scoffed.

"I'm sure that they are going to kick me out," I sighed again, then take his clenched fist. Without any warning, he pull me closer to him.