THREE

The person dragged me somewhere else along with the other two people following behind him.

"Y/n, where have you been?" Renjun opened his mask while his other hand still on my wrist.

"Get away from me," I harshly pull my hand away from his grip.

"Why?"

"None of your business, bye," I was about to walk away but he grab arm again.

"I'm not going anywhere if you're not staying with me."

"Are these your friends?" I asked which made him rolled his eyes. The two other people behind him look around to make sure no one sees them and pull down their masks.

"Yes they are," he replied with a monotone.

"I know, you're Lee Jeno and you're Park Jisung," I pointed them.

"Don't try to change the topic Y/n, tell me why did you ran away," Renjun glared at me.

"Your Parents are insane," I scoffed and avoid any eye contact.

"Why?" Renjun asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" I raised my voice then I yank my arm away from his grip.

"I'm bringing you to Korea with me," he said sternly.

"No! I just had my test here and you're going to bring me somewhere else?" I tsked him.

"I'll bring you there when my job here is done, around next week," Renjun glanced at his friends behind him.

"Y/N!!" Hyein run towards me as the boys immediatly back off and put on their masks.

"Who are they? They look familiar," she squinted her eyes, trying to remember something.

"He is my brother and those two guys are my cousins," I smiled then Renjun glared at me.

"I'll let you stay here for awhile," Hyein then left me with Renjun, Jeno and Jisung.

"Thanks a lot," Jeno sighed in relief then Renjun pull me into a hug.

"I miss you so much."

"Me too," I can't help but to tear up.

-

TIMESKIP - 3 p.m in NCT Dream's hotel room.

Y/N POV

"When you left, out of nowhere mom and dad started abusing me both verbally and physically. The most common thing mom would do is slapping my face while dad would spat some words that you wouldn't like to hear," I paused as I took a deep breath. "So when I was sixteen, I gave up and eventually run from home. I took some cash and credit card despite knowing that dad would unauthorize them anyway, I thought that Sydney is my dream city so I flew there. I worked in many part time jobs and didn't went to school until now," I explained.

"I shouldn't have left you," Renjun lower his head down.

"But look at you, you are now successful. Unlike me," I remarked as I felt pity for myself.

"Hey, don't say that!" He yelled. I let out a sigh.

"By the way, do you still have any mom and dad's contacts?" Renjun asked.

"No I don't, how about you?"

"I still text them, but rarely," he responded.

"Heyooooo~~" Chenle approach the room.

"Wassup~" I pointed a finger a him.

"You guys get along quickly," Renjun giggled.

"Of course," I gave him a bright smile.

"Y/n, how old are you?" Haechan curiously asked.

"I'm 19."

"Oh, Jisung is 19 too," Jaemin remarked then look at Jisung.

"Oh hello," I turn my gaze to him.

"Hi," Jisung smiled as we eyed contact for awhile until someone,

*coughs* *coughs* Haechan purposely coughed then smirked. I look away as my cheeks stars burning.