FOURTEEN

My wristwatch shows 11.47 A.M. It is almost lunch, Renjun and the others haven't showed up. I tap my foot impatiently and slump back against the wall.

"Hi Y/n," Joy and her members approached with a smile. "Hello," I lowered my head.

"Who are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting for Renjun and the others."

"Why won't you hang out with us? They are still rehearsing," Irene offered. "Sure," I stood upright and followed them behind.

"Y/n, where are you going?" Luhan tapped my shoulder and asked. "I'm coming with them, why?"

"Oh, I was about to ask if you could come with us," Luhan rub his nape as Irene stopped her pace and signalled everyone to do so.

"I want to come with them, is it okay?" I pointed the girls. "Okay, Bye!" Luhan waved goodbye as he walked further away.

"How did you two became friends?" Yeri wondered. "He's a friend of mine since I met him in middle school. I became close with Lay too because he was at the same school but then he moved," I explained.

"Wow, the world is small," Yeri remarked.

We continued with the small talk on the way then Jisung and Jeno passed by us, encouraging me to call for them. "Hey." Both Jeno and Jisung stopped their pace and look at me. Where are the others?" I questioned.

"They are in the cafeteria, we were about to go there," Jeno responded.

"We are heading there too. Let's go!" Yeri motioned her hand, signalling Jisung and Jeno to follow us.

We head towards the caféteria and a whole bunch of people gathered there.

"Y/n!" Renjun rushed towards me and wrap one of his arm around my shoulder.

"You two are so cute!" Joy remarked with a smile.

"Sure they are," Yeri giggled.

"I've grab some food for you, let's eat!" Renjun lead me towards a table.

-

TIMESKIP - EVENING TIME

"Everyone! I'm going to head home now. Goodbye!" I stood upright then wave goodbye at them.

"Okay! I'll tell your brother about it. Need someone to accompany?" Irene offered. "No thanks, see ya!"

"Take care!"