TWENTY SEVEN

13.15 P.M.

I watched the clock ticking, and realized that I shouldn't be here. "Jisung, I have to go."

"Okay, goodbye!" Jisung smiled as he watch me walking through the corridor. Honestly, I have no idea where should I go.

"Hi! Are you one of the trainees for this afternoon?" A girl approached. I darted my head to her, "Yeah, I don't know where I should go."

"It's okay, follow me!" She beckoned me then I followed her through the hallways.

"My name is Kim Jia, how about you?" She introduced herself and look at me enthusiastically. "I'm Huang Y/n, nice to meet you by the way," I responded with a smile.

"Which category did you take?" She asked. "I chose singing," I answered.

"Same! We should be at the same class. There are lots of trainees with the same category, we should sit there," she pointed some empty chairs. I followed her and seat myself next to her.

"Good afternoon! Please dancing category stay here. And for singing, follow me to your classes," the staff announced. Then we all stood up and follow him to the hallways. There around twenty of us, some are females and some are males.

"These classes are accordingly to your skills during audition. From class A to D, A and B are for beginners while C and D are for intermidiate to advanced," the staff explained.

"Please check your names on the paper on each classroom doors," he added then we scattered to doors. I checked in A first, but my name wasn't there. Then I checked on C, my name is there surprisingly. Thus, I enter the classroom.

"Hi Y/n!" Jia greeted. "Hello," I approached her.

"I have a question if you don't mind," I nodded, signalling her to go ahead. "Do you have any friends coming with you? Do you went to audition by yourself?" She asked.

"I don't have any friends, I auditioned myself," I gladly replied to her questions.  "Are you Chinese?" She asked, again curiously.

"Yeah, my surname is Huang.."

"Oh! It reminds me of Huang Renjun. I'm and NCTzen, that is why I was interested to join this company," she remarked.

Oh no, I hope she wouldn't find out about that. This can be bad or worse especially everyone recognize me when they first met me.

"Y/n?" She called me out. "Hmm?" I hummed in response as I snap back to reality. "Nah, don't worry," she flashed a smile.

She may look nice and friendly, but I have to becareful especially she is one of Renjun's fans. They might do something unexpected.

-

"You can all take break, it's four p.m right now," the instructor took a glance at his wristwatch.

"I want to go to the restroom," I informed Jia who was sitting next to me. "Teacher?" I raised my hand to get his attention.

"Me too," some random girl stood next to me. "Okay go ahead," the instructor permitted the girl and I.