THIRTY FIVE

The wall clock shows at twelve sharp in the noon. Suhyee and I are heading through the hallways, towards the cafeteria. Yui followed from behind and tap onto my shoulder. "I'm sorry Y/n," she apolagized.

"You don't have to," I smiled as Suhyee eyed on her. "I don't know about Jia but let's hope for the best," she pucked her lips.

"Don't mind about her," I pat her shoulder before bidding her goodbye. Yui left our sight further through the hallways then Suhyee and I look at each other. "I don't want to sit in the cafeteria," I sighed.

"Don't worry! We could just grab the food and eat somewhere else," she advised. "Can I have some time alone this time?" She nodded in agreement.

"Thank you."

"Anytime," she bid me goodbye then disappear through the hallways. I head towards the cafeteria and grab myself a sandwich.

Subsequently, I head outside and everyone starts staring at me again. I hurried away from the burning stares. I arrived at the quiet hallways again. This time, there is someone.

Luhan was standing infront of a room, leaning onto the wall. Perhaps he is waiting for something. Somehow noticing my presence, he shift his head and caught me looking at him. "Hello," I waved my hands as I approach him. "Hi," he stood upright then show a half smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he glanced onto my sandwich. "Ah, I just came from the cafeteria," I answered. "How about you?"

"I'm waiting for my manager for some business," he sighed then pat my shoulder. "How is everything doing?"

"Not good, it's about him. I avoided him and I haven't seen him despite my heavy schedule."

"Probably he knows that people has gone mad and you're upset about it. You love him and he still loves you for sure," he showed an ensuring smile.

"Do you have any idea where he is?" He scratch his head as he recalls. "I think he was with Haechan before, in the other practice room," Luhan replied.

"Okay, thanks-" I was cut off by a harsh push from someone. "Now you're with Luhan," a random girl tsked then grimaced at me.

"You are a brave one," Luhan scoffed then he walk elsewhere but not quite far. He approached a staff who just came out from a room. He starts talking with the staff as they both approach the girl and I. The girl's mouth gaped then pleaded, "No, I'm sorry oppa."

I gave her a disgusted look as Luhan glared at her. "Thank you for informing," the staff flashed a smile at Luhan before beckoning the girl with her.

"Did this ever happen to you before?" He asked concernly. "Nope, don't worry," I assured.

"Okay then, don't forget to eat your sandwich," he chuckled. "Thanks, take care!" I bid him goodbye then proceed to look around for Jisung.