SEVENTEEN

I gazed at the picture until Wendy interrupted, "Y/n, you phone is ringing." Thus, I grab my phone and click the green 'answer call' button.

"Y/n! where are you now?"

"Don't worry, I'm perfectly safe in the girl's dorm."

"Who?"

"Red velvet sunbaenim."

"Oh, make sure to go back to your apartment as soon as possible, before it's dark"

"Okay, I will"

"Bye Y/n~"

He ended the call.

"Renjun told you to go home?" Irene guessed. "Yep, but I think I could stay a little longer," I responded.

"Don't, I think you should go. Renjun will worry about you," Seulgi suggested.

"Fine," I stood up then head towards the door.

"Want some accompany?" Yeri offered.

"No thanks. I'm fine, bye everyone~" I waved them goodbye then exit the dorm.

-

TIMESKIP - NEXT MORNING

*Ding dong*
I woke up by the door bell. Still in my pajamas, I open the door.

"Wha-"

"Shhhhh!"

"Why are you here during this time?" I questioned him as I beckoned him inside.

"I'm just checking. Next time, don't reply the door to strangers."

"Yeah sure..." I rolled my eyes. "How about the rest? Do they even know if you're here?"

"They don't, but I will come back as soon as possible," he ensured.

"Well, you can leave now. I'm fine here," I insisted.

"Nope, I'm staying here."

"What if your manager thinks that your stolen or something??"

"I have my phone here, I could text her?" he pull out his phone and repsonded calmly.

"Okay then. I'm now up and can't sleep, thanks," I smiled sarcastically then head towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water for Renjun. "Sorry Y/n. I'm just worried, I haven't seen you since yesterday," he sighed.

"Here. I know you're exhausted," I hand him the glass of water. "Thanks sis," he chug the glass of water.

"Take a seat on the sofa," I motioned my hands, signalling him to sit.

*Ding dong*
"I will get it," Renjun rushed towards the door then open it.

"Jisung?!" Renjun whisper-screamed.

"Why are you here??" Jisung exclaimed.

"Duh, she's my sis. I'm here to make sure she's fine," Renjun place his hands on his hips.

"Now what?" I sighed in annoyance.

"Actually, I'm the one who is supposed to ask you. Why are you here?" Renjun raised his eyebrow on Jisung, ignoring my presence. "I've got the same question as Renjun for you, Jisung," I added. We both stared at Jisung, waiting for response.

"Nothing. I'm here to check renjun if he's here," Jisung responded.

"Well that's odd," I remarked as Jisung rub his nape. Everyone remained silent for awhile. "Okay, now I know that Renjun is here then I should get going," Jisung cut off the silence then left.

"That was weird," I remarked.