TEN

Students from their classes filled the hallways. Luckily, Hyein and I reached the caféteria earlier than the crowd.

We approach an empty table then I seat myself on the chair. "I'll go get something to eat," Hyein left the table and walked elsewhere. "Hey," someone approached me, immediately I knew it is Jisung.

"You forgot this," He handed me my phone. How could I forget?

"Thanks," I thanked him. "I have to go now, bye," he then left my sight through the crowd of people. That was very kind of him, I was expecting Renjun to do that though but okay. I shrugged then lay my chin on my hand, waiting for Heyin to get back with her food.

-

A few minutes ago.....

The driver drove the van further away from the university. Chenle slump back onto his seat and something catch his sight, "Whose phone is this?" He take the phone from the seat where Y/n was. "Ah obviously, it's Y/n's," Mark rolled his eyes.

"Give it to her, Jisung," Chenle demanded. Jisung rolled his eyes and was about to speak, but Jeno cut him off, "And confess her too."

Jisung frowned then slump back to his seat, ignoring the elders. "Just do it already," Jaemin smiled the hand him the phone. "Like, pin her onto the wall or something," he teased.

"Wow, that's dramatic," Jisung scoffed then gazed at the window beside him, noticing that the driver took a U-turn back to the university. He sighed then glanced at the elders who are smirking at him.

"Stop," Jisung glared at each of them. 

As soon as they arrived back at the university, Jisung exit the car then searched for Y/n. He saw a whole crowd of students heading towards the cafeteria, perhaps she is there. He rush towards there with her phone on his hand.

His eyes inspect the whole place, until he found the person he was looking for. She is sitting alone, perhaps waiting for someone. Without hesitating, Jisung approached her and hand her the phone.

-

After a few hours of teacher's lecture and school work, I rush outside. Exiting the building, without saying goodbye to Hyein. I'm afraid they have been waiting for me, so I head towards the parking lot.

"Y/n!" Someone called my name, she exit from the van and motioned her hands to approach her. I rush into the van and seat myself on the same seating as before.

"Are we leaving now?" I questioned. "Yep," the manager replied. "What about my belongings, apartment, and university, Renjun?" 

"Everything has been taken care of, don't worry," he responded with a smile. "You don't have to do that," I pouted. 

It takes around fourty minutes to arrive at the airport. I helped the staff on taking the bags out then we head inside, checking in the luggages into the plane. I was surprised that no one realized or suspect on them, as NCT members. 

We waited in the lounge for an hour before boarding into the plane, then a seven hour ride to Korea.