ONE

RENJUN POV

"Hyung," Jeno whined. "Why are you always on your phone these days?" He questioned.

"Just doing some research," I responded while having my eyes glued on my phone.

She stayed in China with my parents. However, ever since I moved to Korea I never heard anything about her anymore. She was nine when I last saw her, smiling, waving at me goodbye.

"What research?" Jisung curiously took a peek on my phone.

"My sister," I replied shortly.

Looking through her social media. She isn't in China anymore, she is in Sydney.

"Sister?" Jisung scratched his head in confusion.

"I nearly forgot about her. I haven't heard anything about her ever since I was a trainee," I replied then look at everyone who has my attention.

"Didn't your parents know about her?" Haechan questioned. "They do, but perhaps she ran away from them," I answered.

"Do we have any schedules in Sydney?" I asked which made everyone confused. "We don't," Mark shrugged.

"But we have one upcoming, in Jakarta," Mark added.

"Can we go earlier, to Sydney?" I asked them. "I don't know, ask the manager," Jaemin shrugged then glanced at everyone. "I'll do it, hyung," Chenle stood up from his chair then walk outside.

-

Y/N POV

I'm strolling around the garden nearby the place I stay at. The clear blue sky is covered by the tall green trees as birds flying across from tree to tree, chirping joyfully. I breathe in and fill in my lungs with the calming air. *drrrt* my phone vibrated suddenly, signalling a notification.

As I stopped my steps, I pull my phone out from my pocket, revealing an unexpected unread message.

" Hello, this is NCT's manager, Renjun is looking for you."

NCT? Is that Renjun's band? I left the message in a 'read' status then googled the keyword 'NCT'. I haven't heard him in awhile. It is surprising that the fact NCT is quite popular not only in Korea, but all over the world. NCT has sub-units — NCT U, NCT 127, NCT Dream, WayV.......

It is all very confusing for me. However, I'm glad that he is popular, I bet he makes a lot of money. On the other side, I don't want to meet him. For what my parents did, and I don't want to keep in contact with my family anymore. Alone is better.

I rushed towards the apartment building that I live in, packed my belongings and contacted the authority that I wouldn't be there anymore. After I gave the keys to them, I order an UBER to take me to the airport with my bags and luggage. Not that much, only a luggage and a large travel handbag. 

As soon as I arrived in the airport, paid the UBER driver and rush inside with my bags, I asked some airlines whether they have any flights to Jakarta I could take today. Fortunately, there is an airline that has five seats left in economy class. I immediately purchased a ticket for one seat without any hesitation, I worked in a part time job before and took some money when I left China *winks*. I have been in Jakarta, and I bet they wouldn't find me there.

Four hours until the flight, I waited until the gate is open.

With my sleepy look, I board inside the airplane after waiting for eternity. Placing my bags inside the cabin, I lay my butt on my seat and sighed in relief.

After seven eternity hours, I could finally lift my butt from the chair and get out of the suffocating cabin. I grab my bags and exit the airport, looking for a place to stay. 

"Excuse me, please take me to Jl. XXXXXX please!"

The driver nodded on my request then I hop into the car. It took around thirty minutes then we arrive at the destination. I paid the the driver then approach the lobby.

The receptionist hand the keys to me and she sent a person to help me bring my bags to my room. I thanked the person then lock the door. I threw myself on the bed and sighed in relief. 

My parents treated me differently from Renjun. I know I can't blame on him, but I just don't want to see his face or my parent's. I know he loves me, but he couldn't find me that easily if we would.