FIVE

I walked through the shopping center and a candy store caught my eye. I joyfully head towards the store but then the ground starts trembling as I stumble and hold onto the wall.

The ground starts breaking apart as my breathing gets heavier. Thus, I tried to run but the ground collasped first before I could even do, I fell-

I shot my eyes open and calmed myself down by taking deep breaths quietly, until I felt a touch. A touch from Jisung's arms, which is on my waist. My cheeks heat up a little as I move his arm away from me. But eventually, his leg moved as he adjusted his sleeping position. I almost cursed under my breath but luckily, he didn't woke up from his sleep.

I shut my eyes, trying to make myself sleep. Fortunately, after a few minutes I fell asleep.

-

"Wake up Y/n!" Renjun spread his arms onto the air. I open my eyes and asked, "What time is it?"

"It's six," Jisung stood up then walk away. I take some outfit from my luggage that Renjun brought then prepared some things for college. I head towards the bathroom since it was vacant, I took a quick shower and wear my outfit.

I exit the bathroom, Renjun came from the bedroom and told me, "I'll drive you there."

*Knock knock*

Jisung opened the door while Chenle came outside from the bedroom with a sleepy look. 

"Is it morning already?" Chenle stretched his body.

"Heyoooo~ Good morning," Haechan greeted.

"Good morning," I greeted as Mark, Jaemin and Jeno entered the room.

"We have a schedule today, and the manager is waiting for us outside," Jaemin informed.

"You better get ready," I pat his shoulder.

"And manager-nim told us to drive Y/n to school first," Jeno added.

"Your manager-nim is very kind," I smiled

"But sometimes, not to us," Jeno laughed awkwardly.

-

The clock shows seven a.m sharp, everyone head to the parking lot along with the manager. We get onto the van and the driver head to the university. 

After approximately fifteen minutes, I've arrived. Everyone was very quiet during the ride. "Thanks manager-nim, thanks everyone," I thanked. "Anytime Y/n," she smiled then I exit the van.

"Y/n-ah, wait~" Renjun followed me behind. I turned my head around and saw Jeno and Jaemin dragging Jisung outside.

"We want to come too," Jaemin smiled as Jisung glared at him.

"Let's go~" Jeno walk beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. Renjun came along too, leaving Jaemin with Jisung walking behind us.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Hyein suddenly walk towards me out of nowhere.

"Good morning Y/n," she gave me a bright smile then glanced at Jeno, Renjun, Jaemin and Jisung.

"Sorry, they're my cousins. They annoy me a lot," I smiled then Renjun elbowed me. "Remember, don't-" he whispered and I cut him off by giving him the 'don't worry' look.

"Oh hello, I'm Y/n's friend, Hyein," she introduced herself to them.

"I guess we have to go, bye Y/n," Jeno waved goodbye at me.

"Byeeee~" I gave Renjun a hug and walked towards Jisung and Jaemin.

"I knew what happened last night," He smirked.

"I knew that Renjun told you," I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Awhh~~~" Jaemin teased.

"Shut up hyung," Jisung glared at him and it is probably more than the seventh time he did to Jaemin so far.

"Bye~" I waved goodbye to them.

"Take care!" Jaemin said from a distance and I went inside the building with Hyein.