SIX

"What is your brother's name?" Hyein asked as we walk through the hallways. Oh great.

"He doesn't like telling anyone his name," I awkwardly responded to her question. She furrowed her eyebrows, "Okay?" 

"Your relatives are very protective to their privacy. They even wear caps and masks to cover their faces..." Hyein wondered along with some curiosity. Good, she doesn't ask anything further.

-

"I'm glad we passed the exam!" Hyein jumped happily as we head out from the building. I glanced at her then smiled. Boom!

"Are you okay?" I held my head and look at him. "I'm okay, sorry."

"Jae--!!!!!" I widen my eyes then cover my mouth with my hands, realizing that it is Jaemin. I push him outside, "I have to go Hyein," I smiled at her. She waved goodbye at me then left my sight.

"Y/n!!!" Jaemin shouted, as I face palmed myself then glare at him. "HYUNGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!" Jisung shouted then Jaemin hide behing my back.

"Are you insane?" I scoffed. 

"Then don't shout infront of these people or they will recognize you," then I glare at Jisung. "AND YOU TOO." Aren't they supposed to remind themselves as idols?

"Don't you dare tell her," Jisung warned Jaemin suddenly. "Okay," Jaemin smirked.

"What is it?" I cluelessly asked them.  "I just heard Jisung mumbling during shooting and I heard that he-" Jisung covered Jaemin's mouth then I signal him to release it.

"Look around," I pointed around with my eyes, signalling that some people are eyeing us. 

"Let's get outta here," Jaemin motion his hand to follow him to the van.

-            

"What's up with Jaemin and Jisung?" Haechan look at everyone confusingly.

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Something," Jeno glanced at Jisung and Jaemin.

"You know?"

"He told me," He pointed Jaemin.

"I wanna know," Haechan pouted. Then Mark entered the room and look at everyone cluelessly. "Know what?"

"I think Chenle is going to know about it," Jeno then stare at Chenle and Jaemin as they couldn't stop smiling.

"OHHHHH~ JISUNGGGGG," Chenle and Jaemin teased in unison. Jisung rolled his eyes and look away.

"Hi Y/n," Renjun seat himself next to me. I smiled then ask, "Do you know what's going on there?"

"Yep," Renjun nodded then smiled. "Oh! About that," Mark snapped his fingers then glance at Renjun.

"What???!!!" Haechan and I exclaimed in unison.

"You will know soon," Jeno smiled then he left to the bathroom.

-

"Byee~" Haechan walk out from the room. "Have fun," Jaemin gazed at Jisung teasingly as Jisung shot him a glare. Na Jaemin couldn't stop teasing him for the whole day, like just leave him alone.

Mark and Jeno followed them outside then the door was shut. "I'm going to bed," I head towards the bedroom.

"You're sleeping there again," Chenle demanded Jisung.

"Fine," Jisung rolled his eyes as Renjun and Chenle stared at each other, as if they are signalling something.

-

I can't sleep ever since Jisung went to bed. His presence is somehow different. I turn my head and glance at him. His eyes are closed as he is sound asleep. I got to admit — he looks cute.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and stared at each other for awhile. I realized that our faces are just inches away from each other. As I turn myself around to the opposite way, he did the same at the same time. We remained quiet, and I still couldn't sleep.