NINETEEN

I stared at Renjun's injuried and speak,"Get well soon, gege." His lips curved into a smile, "I will, thanks meimei."

"I hope you could go back to your schedule and find out who did this."

-

I slump back onto a chair next to Chenle. My eyes starts to get heavier as the room turned silent.

Jaemin is snoozing with his head on his arms, on the table. Renjun and Haechan fell asleep on their bed. Thus, I pull up their blankets. Two male staffs has gone outside, as I head back to my chair.

I was almost asleep until someone moved from their bed. My eyes shot open then rush towards him. He nearly lost his balance, but I held his arm. Our eyes met for awhile. "T-Thanks," Jisung darted his gaze elsewhere. "What were you doing?" I questioned him as I release my grip.

"I was about to take the glass of water."

"Let me get it for you," I insisted then reach the glass of water on the table. "Thank you," his lips curved a smile as he take the glass from my hand.

Chenle starts chuckling as Mark darted his gaze up to the ceiling, holding his laughter. "What?" Jisung darted his eyes on them. I glanced at him as his face turned a little red. He's blushing?

My heart starts throbbing due to the sudden realization of how close we are. My eyes widen and glanced at Jisung. He glanced at me as well. Consequently, our eyes met again. I immediately look away from his gaze and took a few steps back, further away from him.

"Y/n??" A familiar voice approached. "Joy? Why are you here?"

"I took Wendy here. She placed her fingers between the door and our staff accidentally slam it," Joy explained. "That's painful," I hissed. I watched Wendy sitting on the chair infront of the doctor, as the doctor starts putting some ointment on her fingers.

I started daydreaming, it lasted for a few minutes until I realized that the boys had left. I shake my head to put all my mind to reality again, then look at Joy, "Where are the others?"

"They're in the other room along with their manager," Joy informed.