THIRTY TWO

Renjun tapped his foot impatiently as Taeyong walk towards him. Jisung and I entered with bags on my hands and my phone on his. "Renjun, why are you-" Taeyong paused when he saw me with Jisung. "Aren't you the one in the practice room?" Taeyong ensured himself.

"Ah she is your sister," he looked at Renjun. Renjun and I nodded in response, then he stare at me.

"How could I forget?" Renjun facepalmed himself. "You're getting old," Jisung teased, earning a glare from Renjun.

"Hey-" Joy approached Taeyong then cut herself off when she saw me. "Sunbae, you know her?" Taeyong scratched his head.

"This is getting better," Jisung remarked under his breath, earning an elbow from me.

"Hello! It is getting late and trainees have to head back to their dorms," a staff interrupted. "I apolagize, but can we talk for a moment?" Renjun requested.

"Sure! May I help with the bags?" The staff lend a hand for me. "Of course, thank you!" I slightly bowed as I hand some of the bags to the staff. "That's all, thank you once again," I politely thanked the staff then she smiled before walking away with the bags.

"Anyways, you introduced her through the company?" Taeyong asked everyone. "Yes we did," Renjun glanced at Jisung.

"And surprisingly, you're a trainee?" Joy exclaimed. "Yep! They offered an audition and I passed."

"I have another question," Taeyong glanced at everyone before speaking again, "Why were you outside with Jisung?"

Joy is staring at Jisung and I with curiosity in her eyes. I glanced at Jisung then at Renjun. "He helped me with the bags in my apartment. We are friends," I added the unnecessary statement at the back.

"Well that explains it, I have to go now," she bid goodbye to us.

"You must've lots of friends now Y/n," Taeyong remarked. "Anyways, good night everyone! Have some rest," he pat my shoulder.

"Of course, bye bestie!" I secretely winked at Jisung then left to the dorm.

I enter with the bags on my hand. Some of my bags are placed neatly inside, thanks to the staff earlier. My eyes travelled around the room, everyone has fallen asleep except the quiet one.

"Have some rest, we are going to have hectic schedules tomorrow," I advised as I gently place the bags on the ground.

I head towards her, taking a peek on the book she was focusing too.