EIGHT

"Hello?" Haechan and Jeno stood infront of me, waving their hands infront of my face. "Yeah?" I blinked my eyes, snapping back to reality.

I guess I was daydreaming.

"Didn't you hear what I've said?" Haechan raised an eyebrow. I shook my head a 'no'. "Go accompany Jisung there, he is lonely," Haechan commanded.

"Why?" I tilted my head in confusement. Then Jeno snorted. "Tsk. She doesn't-" Haechan covered his mouth then hit his butt. "What was that for?" Jeno glared at him.

"Go," Haechan pushed me towards the window, where Jisung is.

"I have to go, bye," Haechan left my sight as I look at Jisung in confusement. What is going on?

"Hello," I smiled then he turn around his head, smiling back at me. "Why are you alone here?" I questioned.

"I just wanted to view the city," he answered. The sun filled the skies in a brilliant shade of red and orange as the street lights are turned on across the roads. It was quiet for awhile.

"Y/n," Jisung broke the silence then I hummed in response. "Let's get inside, it's getting dark," Jisung closed the curtains the head towards Haechan while I approach Renjun.

-

JISUNG POV

"I was just getting some peace from you two for teasing me!" I whisper-yelled at Haechan. "Why did you whisper, you didn't need to," Jeno remarked.

"She would hear me," I whispered to Jeno. "Why did you even bring her to me?" I whisper yelled at Haechan again as Jeno was holding his laughter.

"So you could have some accompany, you should be thanking me," Haechan smiled.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

-

Y/N POV

"Good night!" Renjun, Jisung, Chenle and I left the room and walked to our room.

"Imma sleep, good night," I approach and lay myself on the bed, shutting my eyes.

"Good night," Renjun approach the couch as Chenle head towards his bed.