EIGHTEEN

"So you wanna stay or leave?" I reassured Renjun. "I really want to stay but I think I should go," I pull him into a hug. "Don't worry about me. Go back to your job and don't forget to rest well."

"Thanks Y/n," Renjun thanked as I released the hug. "I should get going," he added then head outside. He stopped for awhile to turn back and flash a smile at me. I smiled in return then he walk further away.

-

I'm heating up some water for my ramen noodles as the clock hits 11.30 a.m. As the water starts to boil, I turn off the stove. Before I could even touch the pot, my phone rang. I rush towards the table and grab my phone, answering the call.

"Hello, is this Y/n?"

"Yes, manager-nim?"

"Ah sorry, I have a lot of contact numbers in my phone. Anyways, Renjun is injured along with some of the members. They are in the clinic at the moment."

"Omo, I'll be there. Thank you for informing."

"No problem!"

Then, the call ended. I put my phone inside my pocket and rush to wear my shoes. I quickly lock the door then exit the building. Running as fast as I could, the huge building seems to get closer and closer.

Once I've reached there, I quickly find any staff I could ask for the clinic. Luckily, someone with a name tag pass by. "Excuse me, may I know where the clinic is?"

"Oh, it's there on the left," he pointed on the left. "Okay, thank you," I slightly bowed at him before leaving.

I knock on the door a few times, then I open it. Renjun is on the bed, sitting upright. "Y/n, you're here!!"

"What happened? How did you-" Someone cut my panicked words. "Well, the dancer left us in the dance room for a break, then a stranger just entered. I think she is a Sasaeng," Jenoexplained.

"What did — who ever it is, do to you?" I worriedly asked.

"I suspect that she opened the door quietly without any of us knowing. It is due to the loud music we turned on, Renjun and I were dancing while the others are chilling on the floor. Then the person push Renjun harshly onto the ground. He accidentally pushed me as well, but not that hard. However, Renjun's leg is injured as well as my arm. I held myself from the ground with my arm earlier so that explains it." Haechan explained.

"But another person entered the room again, right?" Jeno ensured.

"Yeah, another tall man. They covered their face with masks and caps. I was sitting on the floor playing with my shoes — throwing it all over the room with jisung. The tall man took one of the shoes that landed near him and threw it at me, but I dodged and hit jisung's chest. I managed to chase them and called for help but they rush away from the room. Chenle called someone outside for help as I was helping Jisung," Jaemin explained.

"I was daydreaming, but I snapped out of it when a shoe flew across the room and hit one of you," Jeno chuckled.

"This isn't a sasaeng. They would stalk but not hurt or cause any chaos. Anyways, why would someone did such a silly thing?" I wondered.