THIRTY FOUR

Mutters, glares, stares and grimaces are thrown at me.

"I bet you're the one in class A, talentless," she scoffed. "She's at class C and you? You're in class B along with me," a guy defended then everyone starts laughing at her. She huffed then cover her face as she walks away in embarassment. I smiled in satisfaction.

The instructor entered the classroom then informed, "Everyone! It's nine already. Please head to the gym classes."

"Suhyee," I called her name then move my head towards her. She is staring on the wall blankly, perhaps deep in her thoughts. "Suhyee," I called her for the second time and tap her shoulder with my index finger. She shake her head slightly then turn her head at me, "Sorry Y/n."

"You don't have to, now come to the gym class!" She nodded happily then we head towards the gym along with the other trainees.

It wasn't a far walk, Suhyee opened the door then hold it for me to enter. I hold the door and insist her not to. She responded with a smile then we head further inside.

"Do you do pilates?" She asked. "I'm honestly not into sports so I never did," I laughed nervously. "Wanna try?" She excitedly offered.

"Sure," I delightfully smiled then she lead me to another room. "There is a pilates instructor here if I'm not mistaken," she push the door open.

"Hello! How may I help you two?" A woman greeted us. "Hi! She is a beginner," Suhyee pat my shoulder. "Can you please help on training her?"

Before the instructor could say anything, some other female trainees entered the room. Thus, I turn around and they show me grimaces on their face. One of them step closer and brush her shoulder towards mine, causing me to stumble. Luckily, Suhyee held my arm tightly.

"Stop it," I hissed as I shot a glare at her. "Sorry not sorry," she scoffed then walk back towards her friends.

Suhyee pull my arm gently, signalling me to ignore them. Then we turn to face the instructor. The instructor smiled then beckon us further inside.

-

Tick, tick. The clock shows at ten in the late morning. The instructor permitted us to head back to our class, so we did. We strolled through the hallway then enter our class. We seat ourselves on the floor, waiting for the teacher's arrival. Soon, trainees starts approaching the room as well.

"Have the teacher came?" Taesung worriedly asked. "Not yet," I shook my head then he let out a relieved sigh. "Thanks," he said before heading further into the room.

"Y/n," Suhyee whispered then pointed my back. I tilt my head confusingly then reach my hand behind my back and grope onto a paper. It says 'Ugly dumbass'.

Suhyee took a glance at the paper then at me. I fumed then dart my head towards Jia who was sitting behind me with her death glare. I chortled then rolled my eyes.

Yui approached Jia with an annoyed look, "What's going on?"

"She took someone from me," Jia glanced at Yui then proceed on glaring at me. "Stop acting childish, Jia. Even Suhyee is much more mature than you," Yui spoke up.

"So what?" Jia raised an eyebrow at her. "He doesn't even know that you existed," I added.

Jia glared at me once again then crawl her way closer to me. I immediately crumble the filthy paper into a ball then throw it on her face. This made her stop her move and balled her fist.

However, she doesn't dare to grab a handful of my hair or even move closer. The whole room remained silent.