THIRTY EIGHT

The bright sunlight decorates the room. I hurried from my bed to the bathroom, hoping that it isn't occupied yet. "Y/n, are you okay?" She glanced at my bruised arm. "I'm fine," I flashed a smile at her then proceed to the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom and view my reflection on the mirror. "Y/n," Yui whispered my name as she close the door. I shift my focus to her, "Yes?"

"Trust me, Suhyee is fake. She is getting closer to you because she wants to use you," Yui whispered as she step closer to me. "Why would she do that?" I whispered back.

"She went inside the dorm first along with Jia and I heard their their conversation. That is why Suhyee didn't help you yesterday," Yui briefly explained. With that, she left the bathroom and close the door.

I have no idea on who to trust anymore.

I proceed on brushing my teeth then wash my face up. Then I change into my outfit for the day.

To avoid Jia, I exit the dorm. Hoping that I am far from trouble, but I was wrong. A staff approached me with a serious look plastered on her face. "Follow me, the manager called you to her office," she beckon me through the hallway.

My heart is beating rapidly as I clench my fist. Anger, fear and disappointment at the same time. The staff opened the door and signalled me to enter. I enter the room and saw one of the girl who kicked me yesterday with Jia, along with the manager sitting infront of her.

I was relieved at first, thinking that the manager has find out the truth. "Did you beat her up yesterday?" Her question made my thoughts and my face darken. "No I didn't, she is the one who beated me up along with Jia," I stated.

"I have my bruises and more evidence," she snapped then she click her phone screen on, scrolling through her gallery perhaps. "I have more bruises," I showed the manager my legs, arms, neck, cheek, but she seen the girl more trustworthy.

"You can ask them, they have evidence as well," the manager nodded at her then announce, "You have been in so much trouble these days Y/n. We have no choice but to report this to the higher ranks."

The girl showed a sly smirk at me as I rolled my eyes at her. "I need your apolagy," she crossed her arms. I sighed in defeat, "Sorry."