SEVEN

As the sun approached the sky, I stood up from the bed then walk to the front room. No one is here yet, so I head to the window and open the curtains.

The view of the busy city filled by buildings and cars, somehow refreshen the morning.

It's weekend today and the boys still have some work to do. Being an idol must be hard, working endlessly everyday.

I turn around to head away from the window, but I flinched due to Jisung's presence nearby. He is viewing the window as well. I quickly walk away from his sight as my heart throbbed faster than before. Why am I like this?

"Helloooo~" Haechan came out of nowhere, greeting us. Then he gazed at Jisung, "Tell her."

"About what?" Jisung look at Haechan confusingly. "Don't be such a fool, Jisung," Haechan cautioned. Without saying anything, Jisung left his sight.

"What is going on?" I asked Haechan. "Nothing," he shook his head.

"You and the others are hiding something, tell me," I demanded.

"No, I won't until the one told it to you himself."

"Who is it?"

"I can't, he would kill me," Haechan chuckled.

"Fine," I huffed then walked away.

-

I left the hotel room and head down to the streets. The clock on my phone shows eleven a.m. sharp as I continued my pace. A café caught my eye, I haven't drink coffee in awhile.

I enter the café then ordered a medium cappucino in the register. As I waited for the order, I found myself a seat near the window and waited until my name is called.

My phone starts buzzing then I pull it out.

Incoming video call from Renjun.....

Why would he 'video call' me in the middle of his work?

After hesitating, I finally answered the call.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at a cafè."

"I'm now having a break time before our performance."

"HI Y/N!" Someone shouted from the phone.

"Hello," I chuckled.

"Let me introduce you, Chenle."

"I know him."

"Oh, I didn't know," Renjun laughed along with Chenle.

"Whatever. Grandpa," I mumbled

"I gotta go, bye~"

"Good luck at the performance , bye~"
Then he hung up the call.