ELEVEN

Welcome to Incheon airport, South Korea. Thank you for flying with us and we will see you next time!

We unbuckle our seatbelts then stood up. Some of us grab our hand-carries from the compartment above our heads and waited in the queue to exit the plane. 

As the staffs reach to grab the luggages, the manager along with the boys and I head towards the parking lot. The driver was waiting for us in a van. He drive us to their dorm.

After an eternity, we have arrived. But I couldn't stay with them. The manager rent an apartment near their dorm, probably only a few meters away. 

"I'll come you to your apartment and help put your things, they will stay here," Renjun came towards me. "The driver is still in the car," Manager-nim motioned her hands, signalling to go ahead. "Okay," Renjun and I seperate from them then we hop into the van.

-

TIMESKIP - Next day

I stretch out my arms and jump out from the bed. I head towards the bathroom and start my morning routine — brushing my teeth, taking a quick shower and pick an outfit to wear.

Afterwards, I approach the kitchen and open the cabinets. Nothing.

Thus, I reach and rummage my bag. I remember that I pack myself some snacks. A small box of milk, some bread and chips. I grab the milk and a package of bread. Then I seat myself on the dining table and take a bite of the bread.

The apartment is surprisingly big, not enormous though.

My phone starts ringing, interrupting my meal. I stood up from my seat as I swallow the food down into my throat. 

Renjun is calling......

I rolled my eyes and answer the call.

"Hey sis, wanna hang out?"

"Why not? "

"Let's meet some new people."

"What? Where?"

"In the company, we also have other members and their dorm is not far from here."

"I'll meet you at your dorm."

"What? You don't need to, I'll go there."

"How about the others? And it's not far from my place to yours. I'll just walk there and meet you."

"But-"

"No buts, bye~"  

I ended the call and finish my meal. Subsequently, I grab my phone and left the apartment.

-

*Ding dong*
I pressed the doorbell once and someone open the door.

"Hello Y/n!" Mark opened the door and flashed a smile. "Hi Mark."

"Sis, next time I'll come to your apartment," Renjun insisted.

"Bruh, your dorm is here and my apartment is there. The SM building is there, we're close to each other," I pointed the buildings as I talked.

"Don't be overprotective," I sighed. "Yeah hyung, she's not six anymore," Chenle chuckled.

"Anyways, let's get moving," Mark signalled everyone to come outside.

-

"Hello manager-nim," I greeted her as they lead me to a room.

"Hello," the manager flashed a smile then walk towards another room.

"This is our practice room," Jeno opened the door, revealing some boys who are quite familiar to me.

One of them cleared their throat then speak, "Hello everyone, we are practising."

I took a few steps closer to Renjun then whisper, "Are they WayV?" He slightly nodded in response then raise an eyebrow. "I searched about you and your group members in the internet."

"Who is she? Why does she look like you?" One of them — which I think it is Kun questioned and pointed at Renjun. "She is my sister," Renjun responded.

"No wonder," Kun slightly nodded. "Why are you guys here?" He asked.

"We're taking my sis around this place to meet new people, and she won't tell people about our privacy, don't worry," Renjun curved his lips into an ensuring smile.

"Okay, have fun," Lucas held his shoulder.

"Wait, if you're practicing, then why are you filming a live?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow as Lucas snorted.

"LOL, exposed," Chenle remarked.

"We were getting ready," the one behind Kun — Yangyang spoke.

"Anyways, I'm Kun and this guy standing beside me is Lucas."

"Let's go inside," Lucas motioned his hand, signalling everyone to come inside.

"STOP THE LIVE!" Someone yelled then the other one who was holding his phone press the 'end live' button.

"Introduce yourself please," Kun glanced at some infront of him.

"I'm Xiaojun, nice to meet you."

"I'm Hendery and the guy who is playing the piano is Ten."

"I'm Y/n, Renjun's sister. Nice to meet you all!"

"She looks similar with you, Renjun," Xiaojun remarked.

"Oh hello," Ten stopped playing the piano and approach us.