THIRTY ONE

The NCT members froze as the four trainees are stunned. I remained quiet, waiting for anyone to speak.

"Hold on, isn't your surname Huang?" Jia asked in realization. Yui regained her consciousness as I stared at Renjun. He stared at me in regret. Jeno slightly hit his shoulder with a glare.

"I didn't know your sister is here," Doyoung remarked. Renjun and I facepalmed simultaneously as Jeno sighed. "Let's go and inform the staff that there is a mistake," Taeyong shut the door then the whole room eyed me.

"How?" Yui look at me in shock. "Is it true Y/n?" Jia raised an eyebrow.

"Please don't tell this to anyone," I pleaded. "Sure, let's keep it between us," Jia glanced at everyone in the room.

"Promise?" I raise a pinky as I look at everyone. They all nodded in agreement.

-

The practice room is filled by singing and talking. None of us noticed the time until Songkyu stopped his singing. "What happened?" Taesung worried. "What time is it?" Songkyu asked.

We all darted our eyes at each other then at the wall clock. "Shoot! It's twenty minutes pass our schedule," Jia panicked. Yui rushed to the door to take a peek, "Everyone left without telling us."

Everyone stood up and head towards the door at Yui. Then Taesung stop us, "But the staff told us not to go outside unless we have their permission."

"Everyone has left and it's getting late. We have to go," I head outside then the others followed. "Hopefully they wouldn't mind," Jia remarked.

"Wait, I have to go to fetch my stuff at my apartment nearby," I stopped then everyone darted their heads at me and stopped as well. "Need any help?" Yui offered.

"No thanks," I flashed a smile before exiting the building. I quickly rush outside through the front door until someone called my name. I stopped my pace then turn around to see the one and only Park Jisung.

"Yes?" I responded as my eyes are locked onto the bags he carried. "Here, I brought your phone and some other things," he hand me my phone while his other hand hold onto the bags.

I quickly grab the bags from his hand. "Thanks Jisung," I smiled. "I'll help with them," he insisted but I pull the bags away from his hand. "I'm sure that I don't need help. Besides, you're not permitted to enter any further to the trainee's dorm."

"True, but atleast I could help you a bit," he urged. "Nah it's okay, that's enough," I insisted with a smile.

Then suddenly, my phone ring. Jisung hand me the vibrating phone then I answer the call.

"Y/N!!  How come no one told me about it?"

"I thought Jaemin told you!"

"Oh shoot, I forgot."

"Wait, I'm outside. I'll enter the building."

"I thought you are supposed to be in your dorm, are you alone?"

"Nope, I'm with Jisung."

"Okay! I'm waiting here."