019

➶ you're looking fine – the kinks ➶

stanley took a double glance at the two figures biking behind, making sure if he saw what he thought he saw correctly.

"wait for us, stan the man!" richie pedaled quickly to catch up with him, y/n made no effort push her legs harder because she knows richie only wanted to catch up with stanley because he'll just annoy the living shit out of him. "oh no, no, no. don't roll your eyes at me, stanny."

"who the fuck gave you that nickname." y/n giggled behind them.

"apparently, big bill and trashmouth did." stanley huffed, answering the girl's question. stanley slowed down suddenly, to wait for y/n.

richie halted to a stop when he rode pass stanley, looking behind him. he noticed that stanley waited for y/n, making his eyes roll. "stealing my girl now, stanny." he asks and pedaled slowly to wait for them.

"i thought we talked about this earlier, rich–"

"wait. you two hung out this morning?" stanley questioned, looking at the two cycling each side of him. he only thought the reason why they're biking together because they just meet up on a street somewhere – due to living close to each other. and then he thought about last night, when y/n called him but for richie's number, he thought she called because she'd like to hang out to bird watch. not to hang out with richie.

"yeah!" y/n answered in a 'duh' tone, "and trashmouth here climbed up my room–"

"richie climbed up inside to your room?!" stanley exclaimed, eyes widened at the thought.

"yeah, yeah, yeah, stop right there, sweetheart, no need to brag before stanley have a heart attack and find out we danced inside my room–" stanley then cut off richie's ramble by waving his right arm in front of his face.

"danced inside your room?– i, okay enough. i've heard enough and i don't wanna hear the rest." stanley expression turned into a grimace before cycling fast, leaving the two behind him.

fortunately, the other losers just rounded up around the corner, a few meters on front of them. stanley quickly reached bill to talk to him about the events he heard from richie and y/n earlier.

"is he okay?" y/n asks richie in a whisper, but loud enough for it to be heard.

"probably jealous because we've got some alone time. and like i said earlier, it's like almost every person in this town has a thing for you!" he complained.

the girl only shrugged and smirked, pedaling faster to reach beverly's apartment. looks like she's got a lot of stories to tell her girlfriend after checking up on her. she followed the other losers' lead, quietly listening to them showing curiosity of why they were going to the latest member's house.

they took a swift turn on the main road of derry, cycling beside the cars and orinco trucks, who were waiting on a stop traffic light. wind danced on the strand of y/n's hair as they all quicken their speed pace. The y/h/c girl look behind her to take a good look on richie if he's not far behind her.

richie raised his right hand, his palm facing forward and his fingers were slightly touching the right side of his forehead, giving her a salute.