016

she - charles aznavour 

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

"do you think this was a good idea, sugar?" richie asks ask he help you prepare the dishes. "i'm pretty sure your mother doesn't like me as much as your dad." he says as he try to take a glimpse of you in the kitchen after placing the last plate and silverwares at the table.

"don't worry, richard. you've pretty charmed me well, so i wouldn't think it will take long for you to charm my mother as well." you've just realized what you said, making you stop stirring the chicken pastel on the stove.

"what was that again, sweetcheeks?" he walks over you, leaning on the countertop with a toothy-grin.

you tried to change the topic because you could feel your face heating up after what you just said. "could you please get the serving bowl at the cupboard?" you bit your lower lip as you turn off the heat. 

richie only gave you a playful grin and reach out for the bowl in the cupboard and he gave it to  you.  "mhmm, sure thing doll."

you scooped out the heated chicken pastel from the pot, dropping some sauce on the stove making richie point it out on you. "jesus christ, doll. do you even know how to use a ladle?"

"just shut up, richard." you roll your eyes as you scoop out the the last amount of sauce on the pot.

"stop calling me richard, sweetcheeks. you're making me uncomfortable." he sighed as he reach out for the serving bowl and walking towards the table, with you following behind. "you don't have to practice rolling your eyes at me too, because i'm positive that it will be naturally done when we're on your bed." he winked.

you couldn't help but to think of that, you blushed at the thought suddenly and flip him off. "are you on crack, richie?"

"scratch it, doll. don't call me richie anymore. call me daddy."

that's where you start to hitting his arm, and he was just trying to shield himself from you while laughing. you only stopped at the moment when you heard a door slam close.

"it's probably your mom." richie mumbled. you drag him outside the dinning room on his arm, nearly bumping on to your mom on the doorway.

"hey mom. dad invited richie here to eat dinner." you paused, you could see richie interested on the floor. he peer his eyes away from you and your mother when he could feel someone glaring at him. 

"do you want my help carrying your shopping bags, mrs. miller?" he bit his lower lip, when offering your mom his help. his confidence went low because of your mother. your mother lived in derry the day she was born up until now, she had a famous profile during her middle school days which she maintains even now that she was married and had a kid. many of her schoolmates and colleagues before  still look up on her because of it. in which you were an opposite of them.

"you should've waited outside if you wanted to help me, tozier." your mother scoffed.

"really, mom?" you furrowed your brows because of her attitude. you get that she doesn't like richie that much but that was just pure ill-mannered. especially coming from the person who wants you to be a "perfect" human being.

she walked pass you two, dropping her bags inside the living room and scurrying over the telephone.

you look at richie, your face isn't really readable. your face was mixed of emotions. "i'm so sorry, richie" you stepped closer to richie to reach out his hands, and played with his fingers awkwardly in the middle of your house's hallway.

"it's no problem, doll. i understand." richie forced out a smile to you, giving you a peck on your forehead. his eyes widen at his impulsive action.

a sudden doorbell made you two pull away from each other, the sound was really unexpected because you weren't expecting anyone to come at this hour.

"get the door, y/n" your mom said, walking pass behind the two of you to the kitchen. you heard a clanking of the plates in the dinning room, you look at richie with a puzzled and skeptical look.

you trail behind richie as he walk ahead to the door, opening it to reveal a familiar face of a british boy. 

"oh look! it's paul mccartney."

"shut it, rich." a soft laugh escape your lips. "what brings you here, robin?"

"your mother invited me over for dinner." 

"what?! i mean, come in" you step aside the doorway and let him in. he gave you a rose that was probably freshly cut from someone's garden, the one that he was hiding behind his back. "thanks"

honestly, you were not really fond of receiving any flowers from anyone, because you thought that they should let the flowers grow wildly instead of cutting it and giving it to someone just to let it to wither on their vases. they should've given them some food.

the three of you walked side by side, you put the flower on the table in the hallways as you guys walk pass by it.

"mrs. miller, a rose for you."

"why thank you, dear. at least you must have thought something to bring over dinner, unlike the other one."

"jesus fuck, mom" you muttered under your breath.

"it's gonna be okay, doll" richie smiled at you, reaching out for your hand.

you just shook you head and yelled out for your dad to come over in the dinning room. you and richie helped each other to prepare the garlic bread that your mom bought at some store while robin was telling your mom something funny, making her laugh.

"i'm really sorry about my mom, richie. i swear to god i wanna kick her in her coochie." you sighed and sat down on your chair with him on your left.

"i also swear to god, y/n. it's okay." he says and just stares at you with a smile while patting your hair. you were just about to lean on his touch but  the others sat down too on the table.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

kdsaknvkj hi hello yes im sorry for the long wait because im busy with online class and getting mad with our incompetent government– 
anyways dont get me started with 'em. so i hope you guys enjoyed this chapt!!!!

(this chapter is not revised or edited or whatevs so if the grammar's not good, can u guys like check it? thanks!)