002

• La Vie En Rose - Edith Piaf •

as she arrived at her school, she receives a lot of weird stares. (y/n) know what it was, it's because of how she dresses. people expected her to be girly or some shit, be she doesn't want to be that.

"what are you wearing?" one of your friends asks, -carla, rhian and artemis- mean by friends, (a/n sorry if one of them is your name) your mom chose them for you. see? fun, right? no. as you walk into the school.

"clothes, obviously" you rolled your eyes and go to your locker to put your skateboard inside and leave your bag there and only bring your notebook as you hug it in your chest and leaving your "friends"-- the popular group mouths hanging open.

your first subject is math. great way to start a day but we're not going to do anything. you saw all of the seats were now taken, the only empty sit was beside the lucky guy who is richard tozier. you sat beside him as he shifted awkwardly.

who would be comfortable if you're sitting beside your crush since 3rd grade? giving her a flower in their grad ball in 6th grade. instead of putting his name, it says 'HAHAHA' like the skateboard. who you think doesn't know you exist because she's popular. But man, he was wrong.

'just try if she knows you' he thought. "i-uh- hi (y/n)" he squeaked out. 'wrong move' as he mentally slaps his forehead. If only the losers knew about this, they would probably shake their heads at Richie. awkward.

"hi, richard!" you smiled sweetly at him. he was shookt. 'she knows me! oh yeah, of course, who wouldn't know me because i threw some sarcastic remark to our math teacher yesterday and the school's trashmouth and the member of the losers club.' he thought. he was about to say something but was cut off by the teacher coming into the classroom.

he rolls his eyes like what stan the man do.