014

• straight to hell - the clash 

"wait! what the hell, sweetcheeks!"  

richie pedaled his bike faster to keep up with you. you look back at him, giggling. when he was still busy with the other losers cracking up some few of his dirty jokes about having sex with you, you left him without telling.

"what the hell, sweetcheeks" you mocked, rolling your eyes. "go tell that to your other fellas."

"yeah, and explain the diddly do with a lot of description."

"what the fuck, richard?" you turn your head at him, giving him a middle finger.

"sounded better liked this," he coughed to try make an expression of you then, "yeah, let's fuck richard." he tried to mimicked you, batting his eyes exaggeratedly.

you made a funny face at him, before slowing down.

the both of you were skating and cycling quietly, you could only hear your wheels rolling down the slightly rocky pavement. you could sometimes catch richie taking a small glimpse of you, you tried not to blush and focus more on the road in front of you.

while richie on the other hand, did not, he only stared at you thinking you're the most beautiful thing that his eyes laid on. everyone that would take a short glance at richie would be sure that by the look he was giving at you he was really head over heels for you. some would think that this trashmouth just wanted to get in the your pants because they thought richie is a perverted, trashmouth kid. but he's just really more than that. if they only knew what was running inside richie's head, they would probably take it back.

richie was still staring at you while riding on his bicycles, everything around him went slow motion. as cheesy as it may sound but all his attention was all on you, admiring your beauty and perfectness, if that's even a word. 

you were always in his mind, as if someone locked you up inside there and make you just sit  or ordered you to run around inside. he feels motivated waking up in the morning, seeing you in school making him feel alive, and a lot better now, because you were hanging out with him and the other losers. when he got home, he can't wait to sleep because you're always in his dreams. he imagines he wraps his arms around you and call you his, using his pillow. is this what's inside a so called perverted trashmouth kid's head? yes it is.

he was smitten for y/n maree miller.

no one can seems to snap him out of his thoughts until you decide to look at him. instead of seeing him cycling beside you, he was drifting sidewards. your eyes widens, trying to stutter out some words from your mouth.

"r-richie watch out!" you yelled out but it seem it's too late.

richard tozier has bumped himself onto a gray sedan car because of being disctracted. he fell off his bike, landing the rough, rocky ground with his right leg, leaving a red bloody scratch.

you quickly stop skating, leaving your skateboard and ran towards him with a worried expression.

"are you okay, richie?" you asked as you kneeled down next to him.

"it's good to hear you say my nickname, sweetcheeks. but it's better if next time you moan it out." he winked, but winced when you flick his forehead. "so does using my nickname means we're like ya know?"

you ignore his question as you take a good look on his wound, before cupping his face if he also has graze on it. "why are your eyes closed? i'm not going to kiss you, dipshit" you chuckled as you see it while his lips were also puckered. "aside from that scratch on your leg, does any part of your body hurts?"

he smirked then pointed at his chest where his heart is located. "okay enough of that. let's go to my house and clean that up." you said then stand up, offering your hand to him. "can you walk? i saw you land on your leg-"

"i'm good as new." he said, grasping your hand and hoist himself up.

you stand beside your skateboard and wait richie to get on his bike and start going to your house. richie tried not to stare at you again as you were skating. he thinks it's your fault for being too beautiful. you were a beautiful distraction, especially when it comes on what shit is happening right now, and made him fall out of his bike. 

richie slowed down his bike when he sees your house and stop in front of it. he looks at you and gives you an unsure look. "are you sure i can go inside? i'm pretty sure your mom won't like it." he gulped, as if he was also staring at the crack head's house on neibolt street.

"don't worry about her. i'll handle it." you smile and drag richie inside. twisting the doorknob slowly then look at the surroundings, you can hear the tv's sound softly and your father's laughs in the living room, you were sure it's only your dad home. "i don't think she's home, come on in." 

richie closed the door behind him, following you around the hallway while looking at the picture frames hanging on the wall. he also saw your baby picture ripping a gift open, he smiled then push up his glasses on his nose.

"y/n/n, is that you?" y/f/n's loud voice boomed around the house, startling the two.

"yeah, dad" you answered as you walked in the living room. "richard's also here dad" 

richie's eyes widen, he was peeking at the living room's large doorway. he saw your dad sitting on his lay-z-boy with his favorite sitcom on the tv, the cosby show.

"you like cosby show too, mr. m?" richie blurted out, the sentence had the same construction with asking eddie's mom for a kiss. he high five himself in his head for it.

"yes, of course. who wouldn't?" your dad chuckled.

"mrs. miller, i guess sir." he blurts.

your eyes widen at his reply, pinching him on his side, which was his ticklish spot.

your dad laughed out loud and said, "i like you kid."

~

im sooo sorry it took this a long time 😭😭 i didnt mean to make my peaches waitfor a long timeeee but i guess im back! ! ! i made the vector of sadie btw,, im just a beginner pls dont judge me