008

• Help - The Beatles •

you woke up too early so you decided to sit on the chair of your study table and read a book. it wasn't too long until you were disturbed by a knock on your door.

you silently rambled on why someone would dare to knock in your room this early. it's summer, most of the people and especially kids would stay up late and woke up when it's lunch time already.

your hand made its way to your metal doorknob and twist it. not expecting IT  to be in front of you.

"hiya y/n!  you look lonely. may i join you" the clown giggled maniaclly to you. "i bought a little friend with me. is it okay?" he asked bringing out his left hand from his back revealing a brown recluse spider.

"no! it's not okay." you yelled

you started hyperventilating and hurriedly close your door but the clown stuck its foot to prevent to close it.

"why would you do that? i just wanted to accompany you" it faked tear.

you cursed to yourself and run making your way to your window. not giving a fuck about how high it is.

and you jumped.

just as you hit the ground you woke up. your chest crazily going up and down and your hands shaking. you go to your bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. you go back to your room and look at your clock. it's 6:30 am in  the morning so you get your book from your bookshelf and read where you left out.

you're reading silently on your study table. it was very peaceful at the moment. the only thing you're hearing is the birds chirping but that peaceful moment was cut off by a knock on your door.

'this is familiar' you thought to yourself

you open your window first making your room look more lively and brighter. you checked your clock. 7:30 am. you open the door a little scared and ready to hit it with your metal bat.

but instead of seeing the most scariest shit in front of you, you saw an angelic face.

"hey chocolate boy" you said while smiling at him and throw your but away without him noticing.

"hey skittle lass" he replied with a cheeky smile and a blush forming in his face. and then his eyes drifted to what you were wearing.

you didn't realize that you're wearing an oversized gun n' roses shirt and pajamas on. his cheeks turned very red than before and your eyes widened too

"oh gosh i am so sorry" you apologized. "go down stairs. i'll be quick." you closed the door and you take a bath and put on a dress.

you go to the living room and saw him with a female, little older than you, and a cute little baby with her and of course, your mom talking to them.

"oh, hey honey! these are the "craig siblings", this is the oldest, kurtney" your mom said as you you shake her hand giving you a sweet smile which you returned. "this is sky, the youngest. obviously " she laughed. and sky said something you didn't understand.

"she said it's nice to meet you" kurtney informed.

"didn't know baby language really does exists" you joked making them chuckle.

"you've already met robin, right?" your mom suddenly asked.

"oh yes, robin can't stop talking about you since yesterday so it made us very interested to know you" kurtney said keeping herself to giggle.

"shut up" robin blushed.

"i'll leave you all alone" your mom said leaving all of you.

~•~

all of you talked and talk getting to know each other until kurtney speak up, "we'll leave you two alone, okay? no funny business" then the two left without letting the both of you speak a word.

"so. . . " you started "wanna stroll" you asked.

"sure," he smiled and you stand up and asked permission to your mom about this and she said yes.

you just got your bike so you got into your garage and robin has one too so the both of you ride bikes around the town but stopped when you heard your name was called.

you smile widely at them and waved.

"hey losers!" you yelled at them and they bike to you and richie got to your side already, and that was quick, hopping off his bike and jumped on but carefully not to fall and hugged you tightly and it looks like he won't pull away any time soon.

"oh my goodness, i missed you so much, love" richie said emphasizing his nickname for you, glaring at robin, and surprisingly he kissed you cheeks multiple times making it wet. feeling butterflies in your stomach.

'oh dear' you thought blushing and hugging him back.

"we just saw each other yesterday, richard" you said as the both of you pull away from the hug.

"so who is this?" he avoided your question and points at robin

"this is robin by the way. he's new here and he's my neighbor so i just show him around" you introduced him. "these are my friends"

"i-i'm b-bil"

"stanley"

"eddie"

"ben"

"richie or you can call me y/n's boyfriend" richie said making your hand collide with his ass.