003

here, there and everywhere – the beatles

[ and since taylor freakin swift once again announced something. . . of course i'd update ]

y/n's untying her shoes in front of their house's front door, and can't take her scent anymore. she wore her clothes last night from the party and left her shirt at richie's. y/n didn't take a bath at the tozier's because incase y/m/n is awake and get suspicious of what she's wearing when she snuck back in the house—she wouldn't be so happy if she saw her wearing richie's boxers. taking a bath will be the first thing she'll definitely do when she got in her room.

y/n doubts that y/m/n will be awake nine o'clock in the morning on a weekend. y/n walk over to a pot with her foot socks on and she got the keys for the front door and her room in the soil. she walks back and opens the door quietly, she bent down to hook her shoes on her fingers.

she cursed under her breath when she heard someone using the vacuum cleaner in the kitchen, she peeked on the side of the doorway and see that louise is there. good thing she's facing her back which made y/n cross over to the stairs without getting noticed.

y/n got in her room safe and sound, she unplugged her record player—which was still turning with the needle not touching her vinyl. she plops down on her mattress, kicking her skateboard with her heel to hide it under her bed, carefully to not hit her guitar. y/n couldn't think of anything that could make her smile as her chest felt heavy.

earlier at richie's, after their very short banter, y/n finished her breakfast quickly as possible as richie went to away to find her advil to ease her headache. he apologized to y/n profusely and over and over after giving her the medicine, he almost knelt down to beg her to look at him and how deeply sorry he was and never do it again.

y/n told him it's fine but richie did not believe her when she got back to his room and get her things in a rush, of course he didn't believe it, and he couldn't barge in when y/n was changing her clothes. he was telling her that she could stay and take a bath in their house.

now, y/n felt really bad. y/n walks over to her window, she closed her window properly and draw her curtains. she put on a cassette tape, the one richie made for her, before stripping off her clothes and undergarments, throwing it on her laundry and head quickly to the bathroom for a warm bath. the police's song played, every little thing she does is magic. y/n made herself upset even more as the chorus starts while she's shampooing her hair because it made her thought of richie more.

after four songs passed, y/n's finally putting her shirt over her. y/n just sat quietly on her bed, resting her chin on the palm of her hand, listening to the song with a frown on her face. she stared at the book resting on her nightstand that she hasn't read for months. only to look over at a particular page.

she heard a tap on her window pane, loudly on purpose. she hurried towards the window because she knew who it was without a doubt. y/n opens her window and pop her head on the side.

"what are you doing here? are you really sneaking in my room in broad daylight?" y/n asks him like he's out of his mind while reaching out her hand to help him. richie never really needed help from y/n when he could help himself with his long legs but it's nice to hold her hand.

"'tis i, richie, son of maggie—oh come on, toots. i know you love it when i'm in your room." richie smirks, squeezing her cheeks between his hands, he wanted to kiss her on her lips but he settled on her forehead instead.