021

i wanna be your boyfriend – ramones

y/n and beverly walk side by side to where they park their bikes, they took a glance behind them to see a flustered face of the boys from the sun's summer heat as they finish off licking their ice creams. y/n treated them a late lunch after cleaning up beverly's bathroom, having a fight with henry and his goons, and a "warm welcome" for the latest member of the club, mike hanlon.

every now and then, richie tried to steal y/n away from beverly to walk with him but he was continuously got ignored to chat with her girlfriend. even when they were already on their bikes—with ben leading them to the barrens because he was going to show them something he made—y/n and beverly's conversation still doesn't come to an end.

some time, y/n would always get caught up with the chat, she nearly got hit by a car driving towards her for a few times but good thing, she swerves her handlebar to the side immediately. she will shout out some curse words to the driver as she pedals, making richie, on the other side of the street, shout some curse words at her too before he shaking his head at the girl.

the losers rode pass a couple of feet away from where they fought henry before ben signals them to stop, neatly parking their bikes beside the wall of leaves. ben starts walking to the direction where he would take them, others followed in line, stepping on the pathway of rocks leading them to what ben was talking about.

y/n stayed behind the line, gripping richie's hand as he walks in front of her—guiding her on the way, to make sure she didn't trip.

"thank you, guys, for sticking up to me," mike spoke up. "but you shouldn't have done that, he'll be after you too now."

"oh no, no, no. bowers? he's always after us." eddie replied.

"i guess that's o–one thu–thing we all have in common," bill added.

"yeah, homeschool! welcome to the losers' club."

suddenly, the boys in front stopped walking, searching around the growing trees—looking around for a particular member of the losers' club.

"down here!" a voice shout on the ground.

the other losers huddled around a hole, heads peeking down below. they quickly made a messy line to wait for their turn to see what ben was going to show them.

y/n suddenly found herself blushing when richie suddenly pressed a kiss on her cheek as they were waiting for beverly to go down.

"i'll go down first, see you in the other side." richie winks, unclasping his hand from her as he kneeled down, feet reaching out for the steps, and went down. he looks up at y/n, offering a hand. "your turn, doll."

y/n step down the ladder, accepting richie's hand, stepping down carefully. as soon as she planted her feet on the ground, her eyes were widely glancing at each part of the underground.

"okay. what the dick is this?" richie asks.

y/n flicked his forehead for being a trashmouth, then he gives her a sly grin.

"when did you build this ben?" she asks nicely, walking around with richie, who was not leaving her side as she studies the wood that were helping to hold up the place. "how'd you build it?"