009

• where have you been, my disco? - iv of spades •

"didn't know you like it kinky, love." richie winked as he hold your hand. you roll your eyes and face robin who was just awkwardly standing there and staring at you and richie's hand.

"we're going at the quarry later, wanna join?" you ask him making himself look at you and clears his throat.

"no, thank you. i have some chores to do at home. i-i've got to go. thanks for the offer, y/n, boys" he says and salute at the guys and leave, riding his bike.

"i can do better british accent than him" richie said with accent making yourself chuckle. "am i right?" he raise his free hand to high five with you but you just put it down.

"s-suh-so where are w-we g-going before going to t-the q-q-quarry" bill asked

"wanna stay at mine? watch a movie or chill for a bit?" you ask and the boys nodded.

"what if your mom will get angry if she sees us?" eddie asks you as all of you were riding to your house.

"don't worry. i'll handle it." you just replied.

~•~

once you're all infront of your house, you leave you bikes near the garage and go in front of the door

your dad already open it and greet you all with a big smile. while your mother was behind him, glaring daggers at the tozier boy.

"hello boys" you dad said, stepping aside to let you all in.

while your mom only greeted stanley. she pulled you aside to talk to you while the boys all go inside the living room, stacks of cds are beside the tv and the boys hurried looking at them.

"what is he doing here, (your full name)?!" she whisper yell.

"is there something wrong? he's my friend mom! what's wrong with that?"

she sighed, "alright, go back there, and later, we're going to talk about this."

you walk away with a huff. your anger fades away as soon as you see them going excited about choosing a movie.

"you've got breakfast club!"

"there's heathers here too,"

"let's watch ghostbusters,"

"how about the shinning?" richie suggested. you all agreed and sit on the sofa, being squished by stanley and richie.

while the boys are watching the movie you decided to go in the kitchen and make mac n cheese. while you were mixing it, you feel a presence beside you. you already know who it was so you didn't need to glance at him.

"that's what good pussy sounds like" richie whispered in you ear making your head quickly face him.

"what the hell, richard" you whisper yell at him.

"but i know your pussy will sound the best when i play it with my tounge" he winked and leaves you alone with your mouth hang open and a tint of red flush in your face.

you yelled for stanley to help you to bring the food to them. making richie glare at his friend say a remark why you didn't ask for his help.

you just didn't say anything, you wanted to get your mind of what richie has said and focus on watching the movie and eating your food.