004

Play that funky music - Wild Cherry •

you woke up sweating and shaking. you were breathing heavily.

it's the nightmare again.

a giant spider, but it was now scarier. bulbous, dark creature and it was vomiting some slimy substance. (a/n imagine a griever) it's very disgusting.

you realized that you woke up too early and you wanted to clear your mind a little bit you got up from you (favourite colour) bed and you grab your jacket, put on some running shoes, change into legging and go outside sneakily. (a/n you can see the picture on first part of the story)

your mom really won't mind that you're going on a run because it can help you to lose some fats even though you're already skinny.

you run away from your house and the cool morning air hits your face, you run going to school because it's just near your house.

you got back to your house, your mom greeted you with a sweet smile which you returned.

"what's for breakfast?" you asked.

"bacon and pancakes."

you eat silently and when you're already done, you go inside your room to take a bath and brush your teeth. you are now wearing a nirvana shirt that was tucked in your high waisted pants with white converse shoes. you get your skateboard and bag and quickly skating away not even saying goodbye to your parents.

~•~

the ring bells mean it's the last day of school. you let them all go put before you got up from your seat and waved goodbye to your teacher. you eavesdrop. i know it's bad to eavesdrop but you were weirded out by their topic. it's about chopping the top of someone's dick off?

"how does it work?" you heard the guy from the middle you recognise as bill denbrough. who lost his brother. who was always bullied by Henry because of his stutter. you feel bad for him, georgie's a sweet kid.

"they slice the tip of his dick off," the kid on bill's right said. it's eddie kaspbrak. the boy who is afraid of everything he touches because it has germs.

you noticed richard on bill's left who was about to say something but was cut off by stan running.

"hey guys"

"hey, stan. w-what happens at the bar mitzvah. it s-says it slice the ti-tip of your d-dick off?" Bill stuttered. you try not to laugh because of their chosen topic.

don't they have some other time to talk about this stuff? you thought

"yeah, i think the rabbi's gonna pull down your pants and they're gonna say. where's the beef?" richard said.

they all laughed and richie added "when you see y/n's ass yesterday i bet the tip of your dick that was chopped off will grow back ag--"

"beep beep asshole" you coughed as you walk past them. stan turned around and blushed and turn to richie and slap his forehead.

"see? look at her ass--" you heard richie's muffled voice. his friends cover his mouth.

you go inside the bathroom because you need to pee but you saw Gretta there. yelling at one of the stalls.