003

• 30 Minute Break - The Luka State •

Timeskip

you walk outside the room heading to the cafeteria. as you walk inside, you heard your name being called.

you turn around to see your "friends", rhian handed you your food and you walk away, and she started blabbering.

"um, excuse me bitch but where are you going?! you know where we always eat! and you're going on a wrong dire--" you cut off Rhian.

"i'm just so sick of your shits," you yelled, surprising most of them, i mean all of the students in the lunchroom. they never heard you cursing.

"did you just--"

"yeah, i just said it," you said calmly, you leave all of them and you just realize that you don't know where to sit. one pretty redhead girl caught your eyes, you smiled.

beverly marsh.

you really wanted to hang out with her but your mom didn't want to because of the rumours around the town, and yet, you don't believe them.

your feet automatically walk towards her. You set down your tray on the table making beverly jump in surprise. she smiled softly.

"uh- hi! shouldn't you'd be with your friends?" she asked you as you started eating the sandwich that you got from your house and the pepperoni pizza from your school

"i never consider them as my friends. they were being plastics and plus, my mom chose them for me" you answered. "so, wanna hang-out tomorrow? after school."

"sure" she smiled.

the two of you started talking. getting to know each other which was fun. until the ring bell means that you have to go to your class.

both of you have the same class so you both walk to classes.

some of the girls were jealous of beverly because she's hanging out with the perfect girl in their school. some were shocked. and some were disgusted. "why is she hanging out with the slut?" "she could get germs from her" "she should be with the popular girls. Not with a loser"

beverly was kind of hurt because of their words. she was about to go to the bathroom but you spoke up.

"when did i asked your opinions?" you asked the whole students in the corridor and they shut up. "i guess your asses were pretty jealous of all the shit that came from your mouth" you grab beverly's hand and said "don't mind them, they're a bunch of assholes. let's go, bev"

"thank you" she smiled softly.

as you both walk into the hallway, you didn't notice that you passed the Losers Club. you got to the classes you and beverly were in and sit together

on the other hand, the losers club are walking to their classes and richie spoke up "wow, did she just made the whole hallway shut up."

"yeah, thanks to her, she made you shut up too," stanley said and make his signature rolling eyes. and richie is trying to hide his blush as they enter the room.

"and-and did you see how hot her ass when she walks making me turn on and making my--" richie continues.

"beep beep richie," eddie shuts him up

"oh my jewish god" stanley rolls his eyes again.