006

• Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners •

"guys!" you yelled louder making them shut up and face you. their faces soon started to be pale.

"don't tell me that's. . . " stanley trailed off with a hint of fear in his voice.

"georgie wears galoshes," bill said which it made you sigh in relief

"whose sneaker is it?" eddie asks

"betty ripsoms" you answered as your hand automatically goes to your mouth as you gasps and richard hugs you comfortably while eddie curses. betty was really nice to you, both of you would smile to each other when you saw her in the hallway.

"oh god, oh fuck"

"thanks," you said to richard when he pulls away and he kisses your forehead. you know your face turn red.

"how do think betty feels? running around this tunnel with one freaking shoe?" richard joked but you know he was trying to lighten the mood and you wanted to laugh but still.

"richard" you glared

"sorry" he apologizes as he pushes up his glasses.

"what if she's still here?" Stanley asks

"eddie come on"

"nothing will hurt us"

"just fucking go inside with us"

"my mom will have a--"

"will you all shut your fucks?" You had enough of their bickering

"sorry" they both apologize

"bill?"

"i-if i was betty ripsoms, i would want us to find her. ge-juh-georgie too" bill said.

you felt pity towards him that's why you hug him and he hugs you back.

"what if i don't want to find them? no offence bill but i don-" eddie paused "i don't want to end up missing too"

"he has a point," you said

"y-y-you too?"

you sighed "sorry, bill. but i'm just a little scared. i'll help you i promise" you smiled weakly.

"it's summer. we're supposed to have fun. this is scary and disgusting" stanley complained

he stopped when you all hear a splash behind him. you all run outside and you saw a bloodied kid.

"holy shit what happened to you?"

"ben?" you muttered as you saw the familiar kid from your math and social science class or the new Kid.

"help him," you said as you all hurridly grab your bikes and skateboard.

~•~

on your way there, eddie still can't stop blabbering about the aids and stuff but you just listen because it might help you in the future. you all arrive at the pharmacy store but you all park your bikes beside it. bill, stanley, and eddie run inside while you followed them leaving richie and ben behind.

"glad to meet you before you died," richie said to the bloodied boy beside him and he just looks at him with his head tilt in a cute way.

eddie grabs some cotton, alcohol, bandages and more and you're helping him but you suddenly stopped at bill's question.

"can we afford all that?"

"this is all we got" stanley replies gesturing to the money he was holding.

"wait, i got some two dollars here," you said you tried to find the money in your pocket and took it out.  stanley grab it and he blushed as your hands touch but you didn't see it.  "i think i shouldn't leave ben out there, especially when he's with richard" you hurriedly go outside.

"you're blushing you know that?" eddie teased.

stanley uris did his signature eye roll.

"i knew it" eddie smirked

the bell rang as you closed the door and go to richard and ben and you saw them sitting in the same spot you leave them

"--richie by the way" you heard his voice you turned. richard turned to you and gave you a smile and wipes his fake tears. "oh, my god,"

"What?" you asked.

"here comes the bride i mean MY  bride," richard said making you laugh lightly.

"hi! ben, right?" you asked "i'm y/n mare--"

"i know you. of course, who wouldn't," ben replied and gave you a sweet smile. you heard some footsteps and the boys turned to the corner, eddie first to arrive and started patching up ben and of course, richard started talking.

"just suck the wound" richard yelled

"i need to focus right now," eddie replied irritated. ben is hissing in pain, it looks really hurts. henry's first letter of his name on his belly.

"you need to focus?"

"yeah, i need you to get something"

"what do you need?" you asked him

"i need my bifocals, it's on my second fanny pack," eddie said

"why do you have to fanny packs?" stanley asked while you chuckling lightly as you go to find his second fanny pack, and got his bifocals to him. 

"i have a question," you said

"yeah?"

"which one is your favourite, your first fanny pack or the second fanny pack?" you ask as the boys laugh.

"the third one" eddie answered with furrowed eyebrows concentrating

"wait, are your serious?" you asked and he just laughs

 you saw bill walking to the end of the alley and staring into something. more like he's starstruck. you saw your friend.

"hi bev!" you greet her with a smile which she returned. you nudge bill's side so he'll snap out from what he was thinking. "startstrucked, eh?" you teased quietly causing him to blush. "i know. she's very pretty" you smiled