• moon river - audrey hepburn

the losers club and y/n are leaving their bikes and skateboard beside the trees. the boys started undressing, leaving the clothes inside a small bag they brought with them.

y/n bit her lower lip to keep it from smirking at the boys' ass. i mean look at their asses, looks big and fluffy, probably bigger that y/n's.

she shake her head from thinking those nasty thoughts, richie noticed a red tint forming on her cheeks.

"watcha starin' at, sweetcheeks? that should be me." richie smirked at her, making her face even more redder if that's even possible. she stuttered out a comeback but the others seem do not understand it, leaving the two "soon-to-be-a-couple" alone.

rolling her eyes is the only thing that y/n can do right now before reaching onto her back to remove her blue printed with flowers dress' zipper. richie noticed her struggle and can't help but to let out a giggle.

"d-did you just giggle? oh lord." y/n laughed.

"what do you expect me to do? moan without you touching me? that would probab--"

"shut up. can you like, help me?"

"of course, sweetheart." y/n turn around, her back facing riche, god, that would be the most awkward position she'd made with a guy. she felt richie's fingers touch her back, her breath hitch for a bit. "you got nervous, doll. i still haven't done anything."

"what the fuck, richard?"

"calm down, jeez." he started pulling down the zipper, seeing her y/s/c skin making his left eyebrow lift. "no need to be a grandma."

he stepped away, leaving more room for her to remove her clothes. he saw her wearing -he surely don't knew- a new y/f/c bra. he's never seen girls this exposed before in real life, he could only see it in playboy's magazine he sneakily bought. that's why he now have a gape mouth.

"thank you, richie." hearing her say his nickname for the first time was the best thing he heard from now.

leaving a kiss on his cheek she started running to the cliff and jumped, richie, who is also running to his friends with another shock on their faces.

"okay we got shown up by a girl. what are gonna do now?" eddie asks.

"then jump you stupid littl---"

"language!" a yell from y/n was heard below.

"grandma!" richie yells below him, his voice echoing at the place.

"okay, how about we spit and then the person who didn't get that far lose. he'll jump first" richie suggested as if it was the easiest thing to do. the other losers thought for a second before agreeing.

y/n was floating on the water, minding her own business, listening to the calming sound of underwater. but then she heard a digusting drop on the water.

"what is th-- oh so you guys are spitting on me now?" hearing the others giggle pissing you off and now stanley spit, much further from richie. "you guys are so disgusting."

you swam away because, why not? it's disgusting. really. you heard a gooey splat on the cliff making yourself groan and want to unhear it.

"oh my god that was terrible. i win" hearing richie's giggle make your mood seem a little better.

why am i feeling like this? so i like richie now? you groan internally. above the cliff, they are now arguing.

"you win?" eddie asks

"yeah." richie simply answered.

"what? my saliva is much far fro--" stanley tried to argue but richie seem to like to pick on eddie today.

"did you see my loogie?--"

"the one went the furthest wins" richie retorted. "it's by distance."

"it's mass." eddie glared "it's always been mass."

"what- what eve- what the fuck-- what is mass?"

"richie. who cares how far it goes. it matters how cool it looks, like how fat and juicy and gree--"

"okay. w-who goes first?" not wanting where this nonsense argument goes, bill finally asks.

"i'll go." a voice they recognized was heard. this caught y/n attention who was trying to tap the turtles back with her left foot.

she look up to see the red head girl falling down from the cliff, a smile planted her lips. on the way down y/n yelled, "you go girl!"

she giggled when the cold water splash her face.

"shouldn't we be worried that we got shown up by another girl again?!"

-

happy late newt year. i love you alllll. thank you for supporting this bOoOoOK.

p.s.
who loves peaches?
i love 'em
aND WHO'S EXCITED FOR IT: CHAPTER 2?