020

i fought the law – the clash

y/n and the other losers were walking with their hands gripping the top of the handlebar of their bikes, wandering around the kansas street that goes by the barrens. y/n and beverly were chatting as richie circled around the losers, complaining of being left out. the y/h/c would banter with him for a while about being stuck with him too and get back to her and bev's conversation.

"you know i love being a personal doorman, really." richie said as he rode pass in front of y/n. "can you idiots have taken any longer?"

"alright, shut up richie!"

"yeah, shut up richie."

"oooh okay! trash the trashmouth i get it!" he mocked, "hey i wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floor, imagining that her sink went all eddie's mom's vagina on halloween."

"disgusting, richie." y/n scrunched up her nose.

"hey! that's my mom you're getting disgust at," eddie's head pop out to glare at y/n. in which, she replied with a shrug of her shoulders.

"she didn't imagine it. . ." bill spoke up, "i s–suh–saw something to."

"you saw blood too?" stanley asks.

"not blood." bill paused, "i saw juh––georgie. it seems so real. i mean it's seem like him but there's this–"

"a clown." eddie finished. "yeah, i saw him too."

y/n, along with everyone else, went silent. she remembered her first encounter with the clown in her dreams, but she felt fortunate enough not to see it with the thing that she felt most scared of while she was wide awake.

"wait. can only virgins see this stuff?" richie broke the silence. "that's why i'm not seeing this shit? what about you, y/n? didn't we did something last night and you saw nothing?"

"yeah, i didn't saw anything." y/n answered. "i didn't lose my virginity last night since your wang is pretty much invisible because of how small–" y/n stopped when she heard someone shouting somewhere. "did you guys hear that?"

"yeah, no shit. that's belch huggin's car." eddie answered. "we should probably get out of here."

"wait. isn't that the homeschool kid's bike?" bill asks, pointing.

"yeah, that's mike's."

y/n looks beside belch's car, and mike's bike was laying on top of the grass by the trees. she sighed when she realized that one of her friends, henry, cause a trouble again. y/n don't know if she could bear to forgive them if they did something horrible to mike.

"we have to help him." y/n and bev both said at the same time.

"we should?" richie said uncertainly.

beverly dropped her bike first rushing to the sound of noise that the bully makes, the other followed and let their bikes drop on the ground. y/n waited for stanley to finish putting his bike on a stand and pats his back to push him forward to the others.

the other losers didn't notice that y/n was left behind them as she slow her tracks down at a certain spot, near the homeschool kid's bike. her eyes studied the grass behind the post, inching closer to what she thought a pool of blood. y/n's heart raced in her ribcage as soon as she thought what it was. it looks like it has been days since it was there. she leaned down then her gaze followed its trail to the wall of leaves, there were splashes of it too. it was dried up already, and the few leaves looks like it was sprayed with crimson red right on its edge like a painting.