005

• Sad but true - Metallica •

"don't forget to come with us on the sewers tomorrow!" stanley yelled at you as you skate away from them.

"okay!" you yelled back at him

"gonna pick you up"

when you started skating you felt a presence behind you. it's stanley and richie on their bikes. "uh, hey? nice to see you again?"

"our house is close to yours soooo-" stanley said

"okay" you smiled and started skating ahead of them.

all of you arrived at your house and you saw your mom on the porch, arms crossed and furrowed eyebrows but her faced relaxed as soon as she saw stanley uris. she smiled softly and go inside the house.

you turn around just to face Richie's face in front of you making yourself shriek.

"what the fuck, richard" you whisper-yell at him so your mother wouldn't find out that you've been cursing.

"sorry, just wanted to see your pretty face closer, sweetcheeks" he flirts making you blush a little bit and stanley on the other hand, doing his signature eye roll

you smiled softly but also trying hard to hide your red face and said, "i'll see you all tomorrow?"

"yeah," stanley answered. "i'll pick you up"

you waved bye at them and walk towards the door but before you enter you glance at them and heard

"ooohhh! stan the man getting some"

you chuckled softly and enter your house. you closed the door but you were scared. again. 

'what's with people scaring the shit out of me?'  you thought

"so! you and stanley uris, huh?" your mom asks. apparently, your mom and stanley's mom were best friends. your mom liked them because they're almost perfect in her point of view and they're also well mannered.

"mom. don't. scare. me. like that okay? you're giving me myocardial infarction" you rolled your eyes at her. "myocardial infarction mea--"

"i know what myocardinal infection--"

"it's myocardial infarction" you sighed

"is that the tozier's son? the four eyes" your mom asks changing the topic.

"yes. why?"

"you should stay away from him ya' know? i heard that he have a foul mouth and i don't want you to be like him too. okay? okay"

your mom didn't even let you answer if you're going to stay away from him.

your mom left leaving you on the living room and goes to the kitchen. you rolled your eyes and go to your room and flop in your bed and stared at the glow in the dark stars in your ceiling. 

'i'm not going to stay away from him. i mean i remember him letting me borrow his pencil when i was in 3rd grade. he's nice. i guess' that was your last thoughts before you close your eyes and sleep.