012

• dream a little dream of me - doris day •

you all pick up your things and start dressing yourselves and the others hurry to their bikes. meanwhile, you were still struggling with your dress' zipper again but richie noticed, i mean he really notice everything. he didn't follow the boys and beverly to their bikes and let them leave him behind with you.

"go ahead, richard. i can do this." you said with your arms feeling sore from swimming and nearly numb from trying to reach onto your back.

"lie." richie rolls his eyes at you and help you with your zipper without any second thought. "just hold your skateboard and ride on my bike"

you just stare at him for a second, waiting something dirty coming from his mouth.

"aren't you gonna add something-" you stopped as he raised his eyebrow. "oh- um, okay"

richie smirked, grabbing your hand that doesn't hold your skateboard. "that's what i thought, sweetcheeks."

he start dragging you away from where you formerly stood, a blush forming your cheeks. you've never felt something like this before, it was very new to you and you. . .  liked it? you kind of like the feeling that he was making you feel.

you shook your head from those kinds of thoughts, just because he did those sweet things to you with his pretty loud mouth for hitting on you, you're falling from it easily? 

you gotta act tough y/n

"you okay there, hotstuff?" he smirked, letting go of your hand and he hops on his bike. missing his warm hand that was once clasped into yours, you roll your eyes and sat behind his bike. "don't be shy, sweetcheeks. wrap your arms around me, unless you want to scrape those pretty legs of yours."

twisting his body slightly, his eyes fell onto your arms that was hugging your skateboard. he grabs your right arm and wrap it around his torso. "there we go, just hug your board tight too okay?"

you nod, not speaking because you're too lazy to move your lips. richie start pedaling faster to catch up with the other losers, making you squeak of the sudden speed. you wrap your arms around him tight enough not to suffocate him and lean your head to his hawaiian shirt.

"you okay there, darling?"

"uh-huh" your lips tugging into a smile, even when the road is uneven that richie's tires rolled over the stones with, making the ride bumpy but you still didn't care. you snuggled more into him not caring if you feel dizzy because your body bobbing up and down.

richie smiled cheekily to himself when he feels you closer to him, "just don't sleep on me, doll."

he took a turn to the left while slowing the speed, hearing the metals dropping into the ground made you slightly awake.

you removed your arms from richie's waist and hop off on the bike, you also dropped your skateboard on the ground. 

richie quickly caught your hand with his, he only winked at you making you roll your eyes as you start walking inside ben's house tugging him roughly with you. "you know, i couldn't even make it through an entire day of peace without you making me blush, miller." he said, making another cheeky grin at you while he wiggle his eyebrows as he thought of earlier where you're only on your undergarments.

even though you don't want to admit, doing that makes him look cuter making you groan inside your head.

"oh just shut up, richard."

"then use your lips, y/n." he said, pushing his glasses back up his nose, doing another shit-eating grin.

you only stick out your tounge because you can't think of anything to fire back at him. he let go of your hand when you both reach the top of the steps and opens the door for you.

"m'lady" he said with a fake british accent then bows.

as soon you stop right in front of richie, you suddenly came up with an idea. you took one step closer to him, your noses are almost touching, you can smell the mint candy he ate before leaving the quarry and you could see a every detail of his features especially his freckles, which you now thought was cute.

his eyes went twice as bigger than it is before, even with his large glasses. he tried to spit out some words but only  stutters were formed. he slowly closed his eyes, slowly leaning towards you, with his lips puckered.

you were about to feel guilty to what you are doing, but you didn't think that this was going to hurt richie's feelings due to his flirtatious personality. you quietly tip-toed away from him and start running upstairs where you caught a glimpse of beverly's orange hair.

beverly rose an eyebrow at you when she saw your red face, and your laugh that is muffled by your hands when you reached them. the others stopped bickering about something when they laid their eyes on you.

"hey, sweetcheeks! so this is what i'll get after i give you a ride!" you heard richie's feet stomped against the hard wood floor.

"oh shit." you muttered.